cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to reply? Respond..Button mIssing frm email frm Intrernational Buyer

highskyindia
Community Member
Recently I have noticed that the "Want to reply? Respond"(the yellow Button ) is missing from email or queries send to me especially from international buyers, Initially it started from buyers in Australia but now its with all countries.
It has become very difficult to respond to buyers, I have to respond to them by using the REPLY button in my email ,
also buyers have started complaining that I am not responding to them , in fact i have responded to every mail , but still they are not getting My response,
I wanted to know if other international sellers are also facing such problem and can eBay technical team throw some light on this please.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Hi,
Please sign in from buyer's ebay site and try replying. Sometimes you will have to do that to leave FB also.This I am telling because I dont have many domestic buyers(courtesy ebay India viewership) though I like domestic buyers very much.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
i am finding it better actually
i do not need to login just to reply as previously
though i hope answers are going through 🙂 ... no complaints recieved as yet , but you never know
as the OP finds that his answers have not reached

what i have noticed is GENERAL QUESTION has been anonymised completely but we sill get a button when specific shipping question or other question is asked
but we soon have to learn to live without the yellow button

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Failing to communicate is serious.Suggestion to learn to live with cancer is suicidal madness.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
hi amitava123gems
what you are writing is not making sense ....
how do you find that this disappearing of the yellow button leads us to " FAILING TO COMMUNICATE " ???
Actually its making the communication process faster
Now you can reply on the go from even a 3000.00 waala mobile phone
No need to log on to ebay which was hard even with sophesticated business phones.

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply