Allocation of courier for powership

Hi sellers,
Since last 24 hours , none of my shipments have been allocated to fedex. Most are blue dart and some aramex. This is even for locations where fedex was being allocated earlier. Has anyone else who is using powership observed the same or is it just me?
I called powership and enquired, but as always, got some vague answer which didn't resolve my query.
Awaiting response from other sellers.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yup. I have received few order, in which 80% order has assigned to bluedart.Bechara FedEx !!
Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

usually all below rs 5000 Fedex. Only kerala & select pincodes -Bluedart (ofcourse all above Rs 5000 Bluedart )
Today only 2 fedex & 10 Bluedart. This changed since yesterday afternoon.
fedex I can mark ready up to 6pm also & ship the same day. Bluedart 3pm for same day.
I can give to them till 7pm also. But it will not connect.
One good thing in this-all below rs 5000 cod going to Bluedart instead of Aramex. Aramex though good,it is easier to deal with Bluedart .
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Till the date i have only received orders which were allocated to Bluedart as the LSP under the Powership. No FEDEX,ARAMEX etc in any of the Powership Items.

Still i am quite happy with the service provided by the Bluedart. :-x
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

FedEx ia back from today afternoon
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I am having a worst nightmare on ebay from when my powerhsip is enabled. For every order I have to call up and I never get the Token number, and after long hustle, get one and pickup is done after long long wait of 4 - 5 days. Planning of discontinuation of power ship. Has anybody had the same issue in ebay.
Jignesh.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi

All sellers, beaware of bluedart and always check the weight ( what they charging ). do not rely blindly on them.

they are charging anything by weight, like a mouse for 13 kg, dvdrw for 8kg, laptop 13 kg. And when we complaining with power ship team, this from last 1 month, no resolution yet. except a promise of escalation and checking. we are providing detail here of few shipment for sellers reference.
BLUE DART IS SIMPLY WORST As their driver comes for pickup with arragant attitude ?????

PP ID item actual weight amount charged

33882170583 Cpu trolly 1kg Rs. 521.35

33877172772 portable DVDRW 500gms Rs. 773.04

33878049937 canon printer 4Kg Rs. 773.04

Content - Mouse charged Rs 1,352.81/--

actual weight Rs. less than 400 grams

powership team is definately not bothered of sellers problem. most of times phone rings but nobody pickups line, they do not reply mails. really a poor arrangement.

sale8shop
Message 7 of 7
latest reply