cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 hrs I AM WITHDRAWING ALL MY LISTINGS IF JUSTICE IS NOT DONE

Enough!!!!!! What kind of policies are these ?

We here to do business or fun please stop insulting genuine sellers like us

A person buying for the first time with zero rating
Buys my product which is onlymeant for national shipping and not listed for international buyers

Buyes and pays the local national India shipping charges by paise pay and gives USA adddress for dispatch
Payment staus still pending in paise pay.

We asked them that see very dont deliver this product to usa and even you have paid for national courier and asking us to ship to usa is unfair please give us your india address we will ship it once we receive confirmation from ebay for your payment which is still pending

He asked me no than I dont want in india so we cancelled the order and we filed a fee credit in ebay

Look at this buyer he is giving us a negative rating before the deal has taken place and even his payment is pending and for the product which is for national shipping only

And our dear ebay friends when we asked them to remove this rating they removed my power seller status only ?????
What is this????? Ia this the way ebay treats a genuine 250+ rating with only 4 negative rating seller and a seller who has excellent positive ratings on his credit?

What is this a jungle raj peop;e sitting there dont think before what are they doing

Now it is really a high time I am leaving this site for good if this rating is not removed that is for sure

Only 24 hrs to react ebay otherwise you will loose a genuine seller for ever I know you dont care but I really care for my prestige

Thanks

RajeshParekh

princesswalkeshwar_in1

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0