BRC or eBRC in CSB-5 mode or postal shipping or submitting shipping bill to bank

I am using courier shipping using bank ad code & postal shipping (FPO). In that case is there any requirement of BRC or eBRC in CSB-5 mode or postal shipping or submitting shipping bill to bank?

I am selling my products through ebay, which are ranging $10-$30. All my shipments are below Rs. 25000/- and I received money by paypal and payonner, which is directly credited in INR to my bank account (I have all the paypal/payonner FIRC). Also I don't want to claim any export benefits. So actually the bank realisation charges for every shipping bill is so high for me according to my business nature. 

Also inform me what is the possible charge for submitting shipping bill to bank.

Thank you.

Please guide me in this regard.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: BRC or eBRC in CSB-5 mode or postal shipping or submitting shipping bill to bank

Dear calc1991,

Please note that these charges are completely at the discretion of the bank. Hence it would be best that you please connect with your respective bank to discuss this further.

We understand that this may not be the solution you are looking for and do regret the inconvenience faced by you.

Regards,

eBay IN CBT Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply