cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dear ebay team remove limitation my accout

skgems
Community Member

dear ebay team my account is bellow standerd  i want to that due to covid and we did not get free listing and we have no any asistant manager so please give me one chance usa  ebay team do for performance  

so please accept my request so that we could do  performance 1 chance give me please please please 

my shop was some cases but all closed from ebay and payoneer has been minus my account slowly slowly

is good being my payoneer account 

onnce again accept my request please bellow standerd remove my account limitation and provide me free listing for do performance 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: dear ebay team remove limitation my accout

Dear skgems,

Greetings from team eBay!

We understand your concern on the limits being placed on your account due to non-performance.  As of now your issue has been sent further and you would soon be contacted on your issue.

Please note that as a seller is it your responsibility to make sure that you are meeting the minimum standards of your account and giving a good buyer experience. To know more on seller standards and best practices please visit -  https://sellglobal.ebay.in/seller-center/maintaining-seller-performance-standards/ 

Regards,

eBay INCBT Team

Message 2 of 2
latest reply