cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

is PaisaPay the same as Paypal?

mybiddingchi
Community Member
Hello everyone, is PaisaPay the same as PaisaPay? I know I can sell in AU and bill in Paypal AU currency but is PaisaPay the same owned by Paypal or do I need to open an account with PaisaPay? and is PaisaPay intergrated into the ebay site (like printing shipping labels)?
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

shaikhshadat07
Community Member
is there any problem for indian sellers to use paypal for international buyers.
Message 11 of 31
latest reply

wamslove79
Community Member
what if international sells to indian buyer.
How will he get paid. any tip
Message 12 of 31
latest reply

ony_bist009
Community Member
Why there is no official ebay response
Message 13 of 31
latest reply

hobbyshopee
Community Member
I want to put my view in reply to seller indiaconcept:

1st problem is, International buyers don't prefer to use their cc to paisa pay. If you are selling something but don't have paypal then u get very less chances for item being sold.

2nd If it happen that a buyer purchased an item thru paisapay he will be in scare if the item doesn't reach to him quickly. He will be very quick to lodge a item not received complaint.

To play safe you need to ship the item thru carriers who give tracking facility. that will increase the total cost of item. Above all even the buyer paid you instantly but you can't withdraw the money from paisa pay untill the buyer confirm or specified time passed.

I will never recommend paisa pay to receive an international payment.
Message 14 of 31
latest reply

hobbyshopee
Community Member
Even the Paypal N paisapay are owned by ebay and they have their own identity. paisa pay has no identity internationally, You can't integrate paisapay on your website. To use paisapay u need to go through ebay. paisapay is a baby to paypal.

One thing i like in paypal is withdrawing money. You don't need to wait for buyer accepting your item. Once you sold an item and get the money. The same day u can withdraw to your bank. By this you can leverage your money to buy and realize profit in days.
Message 15 of 31
latest reply

Dont give a wrong picture. Some of my international buyers like PaisaPay over PayPal. I assure you, PaisaPay is aware of this. But PayPal is accepted by most international buyers. PaisaPay transfers money on their own. Isnt that great?
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

afridi110
Community Member
i purchased two items frome india seller and paid by paisa pay same day and waite for 45-days but my items never arrive! i opend the case in paisa pay they give case in favour of seller.i contacked ebay they said sorry you paid by paisa pay we can,t do nothin for you wow!! seller charged me for combined shipping $:13 with no tracking number ordinary mail! seller refuse to provide me tracking number.
what should i do now?
Message 17 of 31
latest reply

potage_2009
Community Member
can I pay with my CC in euro and ask PaisaPay to change it to Rupias, like I do in my PayPal account?
Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Hi,
They will do it automatically. You do not have to ask.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 19 of 31
latest reply

vacogi54
Community Member
In PaisaPay can I use a bank in the US? Will I be charged more than the item lists? I love the Indian site and see many things I like but don't want to unknowingly go broke! HELP, please.
Message 20 of 31
latest reply