cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

is PaisaPay the same as Paypal?

mybiddingchi
Community Member
Hello everyone, is PaisaPay the same as PaisaPay? I know I can sell in AU and bill in Paypal AU currency but is PaisaPay the same owned by Paypal or do I need to open an account with PaisaPay? and is PaisaPay intergrated into the ebay site (like printing shipping labels)?
Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

Paypal is owned by ebay....but has a seperate Identity.

Since Paypal is not available in India, ebay.in has given birth to a new baby called Paisapay.

Buyers can pay through Paisapay via two methods.

1. Pay by Credit Card.(CC)
2. Pay by Online Bank Transfer.(OBT)

Sellers on ebay.in have to get registered and accept the terms & conditions of Paisapay to receive money.

International Buyers can easily pay through Paisapay (using CC) to Indian Sellers.

The benefit is that the Seller receives the payment fast and in Indian Rupees.

Paypal & Paisapay both are owned by ebay but there is NO inter-connection between the two and both have their own Identity.

For shipping labels on ebay.in ...... you need Selling Manager (SM) or SM Pro. .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 31
latest reply

neo3187
Community Member
DAMN!!! i hv money in my paypal account but m from india....what do i do??cant i transfer money from paypal to paisapay??? plzzz help
Message 3 of 31
latest reply

vishesh.l
Community Member
i have the same problem,i have money in my paypal account,thought id buy some stuff on ebay.in,
but surprise theres no paypal,only paisapay...

ebay,please bring back paypal,
its great that u introduced the paisapay system,but y take away a well established payment method,please bring bak paypal.

:(

or atleast a way to transfer funds between paypal and paisapay systems.
Message 4 of 31
latest reply

vikohli
Community Member
So seems like I can just use my cc and not need even PayPal to make payment. I just placed a bid on something for my bro in India. Hopefully I will be able to pay the guy...
Message 5 of 31
latest reply

Dear vikohli,

You can place bid on any item in Ebay.in and pay by Credit Card through PaisaPay. It functions exactly like Paypal.

Thanking You,

Ashok Agarwal
Message 6 of 31
latest reply

robertgantt45
Community Member
BEWARE TO ALL WHO USE PAISA PAY! THEY DON'T TELL YOU ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL VISA FEES YOU WILL PAY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF INDIA: EXAMPLE:USA. I USED PAISA PAY TWO OR THREE TIMES IN PAST YEAR AND LATER FOUND I HAD BEEN CHARGED INTERNATIONAL VISA FEES. THE SAD PART OF ALL THIS IS PAISA PAY WILL NEVER FORWARN YOU; THEY WILL SIMPLY CHARGE THE FEES, AND YOU LATER NOTICE IT ON YOUR BANK STATEMENT. I CALL THIS INTERNATIONAL THIEVERY. IF YOUR GOING TO CHARGE SOMEONE EXTRA FEES, LET THEM KNOW IN ADVANCE. PAISA PAY WILL GET WHAT EVER THEY CAN OUT OF YOU. BE CAREFUL!
Message 7 of 31
latest reply

robynnorvell
Community Member
Please help, I have a seleer I paid thru PaisaPay whom I need to get refunded from. How do I do that?
Thanks, Robyn
Message 8 of 31
latest reply

can i use paisa in india for my ecommmerce shopping site
Message 9 of 31
latest reply

shaikhshadat07
Community Member
is there any problem for indian sellers to use paypal for international buyers.
Message 10 of 31
latest reply