can we use paypal??

padmastores
Community Member
Hi I have a paypal account. Can we use paypal instead of paypaisa. Or can we trasfer money from paypal to paypaisa or anything similiar? PLZ help

Thank You
Jeba
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

can we use paypal??

padmastores
Community Member
*yawn* Super active and useful forum. Can anyone care to reply here ?
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

sastaitshop
Community Member
Paisa Pay and Pay Pal are different .. and they cannot be linked. !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

atulnc1
Community Member
NO YOU CANNOT LINK THEM ,THEY ARE DIFFERENT PAYMENT OPTIONS.

ATUL
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

essech
Community Member
Is it a must to have a bank account in USA to have paypal account?
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

d4621
Community Member
Sellers worldwide can offer Paypal and buyers can use it but you must remember that to be a verified member and have a confirmed address with them you must live in the US/Canada/UK. If you do not I don't think you will qualify for either Seller or Buyer Protection when sending or receiving payments. But perhaps someone who knows more about it can clarify.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

peterg3826
Community Member
Then how come my Paypal has suddenly changed into Paisapay? What the hell is going on & how can I get my Paypal back?
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

kidambi502002
Community Member
I am a Paypal member from India. I am a verified member. I have money in US Dollars in the Paypal Account. Anybody can join Paypal and there is no need to deposit any funds. If you have a Credit Card, when making payment thru Paypal, Paypal will take the exact reqd. amount from your Credit Card Account. However, you cannot transfer any money from Paypal to similar other accounts. You can of course transfer to SB Account from Paypal provided the SB Account is in the US. For India, you can get a cheque issued provided the amount of transfer is some 150 dollars or so. I have been getting payments from Paid-to-read email sites to my Paypal account in small amounts of dollars.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

spedfast
Community Member
Kidambi can you please enlighten us on some of the finer points?
Supposing I have a payment of more than 150USD in my paypal account and I need to withdraw it here in India, what are the procodures?
Will paypal send me a chaeque? will the cheque be in INR or USD? also is there any fee involved when I want to withdraw this amount?

Cheers!
Karan
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

can we use paypal??

anmol_kreations
Community Member
Dear Co- Users,
Well we would like to suggest all to visit our International Selling and International Modes of Payments, POSTING to lear all about PayPal.

Thanx and hope this helps All.

Do check our various other posts to find more information on Import and Export.....

Tarun Khandelwal

The Cyberwiz

Anmol Kreations
Anmol Sparkys
Anmol Wholesale
Message 10 of 10
latest reply