PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PAISA PAY PAYMENT

I had paid for an item which I won on 17th of June 2006. I had paid for the same on 18th of june by my credit card. Kindly let me know the status as the seller has not got the confirmation. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

plz help issues regarding usin paisapay internationally

hello.i have been thinking to sell in ebay indi amobile phones of differnt models.i am buying it from internatinal market like uk us and thinking of selling here.but i have many confusions.like since i dont have huge investemnt to start with i was co...

Retriving paid money from a fraud seller, IS IT POSSIBLE?

Hi there gone thru several discussions regarding the way of retrieving the paid money in case of non-receipt of the item won and the summery is 1. call credit card co. to charge back the payment 2. file an item not received dispute to eBay in my case...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CAN I RECEIVE THE PAYMENTs FOR DELETED ITEMS

Dear all iam ashokkumar iam sold 4 items in the period May 22nd to 27th buyer pay the amount through paisapay the total amount for all my item Rs 751/- I already shipped the items to buyers after they paid to paisapay now the problem unfortunately so...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAYMENT OPTIONS

IS THERE ANY EMI SCHEME TO BUY PRODUCTS LISTED OM EBAY INDIA? IF NOT WHY?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Signature File Guidelines

Hello Everyone, I will like to post some clarification of the Signature File Guidelines Firstly, the purpose of using a signature is to tell others something about you and your posts that they will find interesting, pleasant, funny, thoughtful, or he...

17-May-06 ICICI Net-banking problem resolved

Dear Users, We are glad to inform you that the problem with ICICI Net-banking payments has been resolved today. ICICI Bank payments made from today onwards are now getting confirmed on a real time basis. Please note that payments made prior to today ...

Still PayNow ?

I have already transferd money using icicibank.com but your system still saying PayNow. I have already send email to support@paisapay.com but no responce from there. Do something about this.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help

I am a new member to eBay.I won the item Ultra Slim 256 MB Mp4/Mp3/V.Rec/FM from the seller edreammedia and my order number is 9720458336. My PaisaPay ID is 16852951930. The payment was made on 7 May 2006 but the payment has not been authorised even ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can we use paypal??

Hi I have a paypal account. Can we use paypal instead of paypaisa. Or can we trasfer money from paypal to paypaisa or anything similiar? PLZ help Thank You Jeba

Participate in Cool Contests on eBay Community Boards

Hi, After spending you time trading on eBay, here is a cool opportunity for you to relax and have some fun with your fellow members. There are some cool contest organised for you to enjoy and win some great prizes as well. Smart Summer Shopper Contes...

FEEDBACK CONTEST ....... Winner receives a surprise gift.

Hello Everybody, There is a CONTEST going on at the FUN & GAMES Board. Click this link to participate..... http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=500000632&tstart=0&mod=1146668453841 have a nice time. Umang Midha . http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcep...

Paisa not accepting banking info not from India?

I bid and won an item from eBay India, and the seller accepts PaisaPay but not PayPal. I live in the United States and have no affiliation with any banking institution in India--can I still use PaisaPay? I did try to pay with a credit card but PaisaP...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful