PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

plz help i might lose Rs 12,700

I paid for this item http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6403131953&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT via PaisaPay but my ebay shows pending payement .my account has been debited ebay says it will take 2 days to process this is the 3rd day w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is PaisaPay problematic?

Hello all, I am a new seller, and was reading all the posts regarding PaisaPay problems. I'd appreciate any suggestions, questions or comments: 1. Should I open a PaisaPay account and offer this functionality in my auctions? 2. Is Ebay support any go...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Paid through PaisaPay but Not recived the amount!

Hi, sivam.mg (buyer) has ordered our item (7159455916)and have sent a mail to me that he has paid Rs.650 through PaisaPay. But I didn't found them in PaisaPay, I checked both current and pending. Also the buyer has marked payment sent and he is askin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

currency conversion thru paisapay

hi m a seller on ebay.in...someone from europe wants to buys some goods from me. now that paisapay goes global it seems i'll have no problem in receiving my payments. but i want to ask something. suppose i'll calculate the cost of the goods & shippin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pending payment through PaisaPay

I won an item adn made a payment for it within hours of winning. Its been seven days now and all I see on the page is This item is pending payment through PaisaPay (PaisaPay ID 69417608). Payment was sent on 26-May-2005. There is no phone number we c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

Dear Community Members, Starting from the 3rd of June, eBay staff across several departments will be spending time on the boards on a regular basis, replying to posts made on the various discussion boards. This is your chance to interact online with ...

In Serious confusion now...

I bought a couple of things using Paisa Pay on 29th and 30th (Today). So far, the money has not been accounted for on my credit card. how long does it take for the money to reach the seller in such a case....what this means is that its a really slow ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pending Pay from PaisaPay

I have purchased the item#5770378640 and i had done the payment for the same item on May 4 2005, but till now the status displays saying that "Pending Pay from PaisaPay". Also, I have sent a mail to the seller asking for status of delivery abt the it...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How many times do i need to register for paisapay???????

Any Responsible person from Baazee/ e-bay, Pls dont send me any standard copy paste message. Its irritating, i had registered for Paisapay on 19th Feb 2005 and even had made many payments thro that. But when i wanted to sell an item, I went to "My e-...

Paisapay

Hi! I have this customer who wants to shop for his niece in india he says he can use paypal and not paisa could anybody tell me is there a difference between paisapay and paypal

Renaming of 2 boards

Hello Everybody, We will be renaming 2 boards at the end of May. 1. Treasure Hunt Board will be renamed to Fun and Games Board Treasure Hunt Board was a great fun place where the hunters used to gather to discuss the clues, find answers to the solved...