PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

order still pending

I have ordered through ebay a mobile its order no. is Item #6405335416, i have made a payment also online banking with your paisapay - HDFC Netbanking, But now your seller is saying that his lots of payments are due from paisapay so we can;t deliver ...

PAID ON 22nd JUNE:PAYMENT STILL BEING PROCESSED

This is with respect to our fees payable for the month of May, 2005. We have already made payment on 22nd June, 2005 via HDFC Bank Direct Pay. The details of which are as follows: 22 Jun 2005 15525/Ebay India - Billing Ref No: 622145115 Rs. 1184.37 A...

BE CAREFUL WITH PAISAPAY

Paisapay did a chargeback for the books that were dispatched 3-5 months back. I not only lost money but also the book which I dispatched making my loss double. I had sent a mail regarding my first chargeback in April for which I never got a reply. No...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Fees Paid a week back: Still being processed

This is with respect to our fees payable for the month of May, 2005. We have already made payment on 22nd June, 2005 via HDFC Bank Direct Pay. The details of which are as follows: 22 Jun 2005 15525/Ebay India - Billing Ref No: 622145115 Rs. 1184.37 A...

Improvement in PaisaPay processing time

Dear Users, I wanted to share with you a recent improvement in PaisaPay. As you would be aware, payments made through HDFC Bank currently takes 2 business days to get confirmed. However the time taken for HDFC payments increases for payments made on ...

Dobule time Payment made , refund not received

I had made a purchasd of Rs. 259 /- all inclusive from ebay.in at the time of making payments by paisapay...due to some technical error payments got debited 2 times from my accounts. i had contacted seller regaring these but they told me to contact t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PAISAPAY SERVICE HAS GONE DOWN

The item id 4984520786 was paid on 20-04-05 via PaisaPay online bank transfer by the buyer and till date the status is pending on My Ebay. The paisapay and ebay.in service has really gone down, we never faced such problem on baazee.com and now to get...

How do i partial refund to buyer

Hi- I had a query. I had sold a product in Rs. 4000/- to one of my buyer. My buyers is not satisfied with the product and he returned it to me. I want to refund Rs. 3900/- to him after deducting the shipping and packaging cost. Please inform me how d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delay in some PaisaPay payments

Dear Users, Due to a technical issue, all payments made through HDFC Online Banking gateway and some credit card transactions made since Monday, the 13th of June, continue to be shown as pending. We are working to get this resolved at the earliest. W...

PaisaPay Delays Resolved

Dear Users, As mentioned earlier, there was a technical issue due to which all payments made through HDFC Online Banking gateway and some credit card transactions made since Monday, the 13th of June, were showing as pending. This issue has been fixed...

PAISA PAY PENDING PAYMENT.

There are two buyers in the paisa pay list... But underthem it show "Item Deleted - Payment on hold ". But i have already dispatched the product. & members have recived the product. Then why is this hold. Kindly explain the same.

What about AMEX Credit Card

Majority of us having an American Express Credit Card. But on PaisaPay accept only VISA/MASTER cards. Do something to accept AMEX Credit Card so more people can purchase items on ebay. The other Indian Portal like Rediffmail, Sify also accept AMEX Cr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful