PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

online fund transfer -dangerous.

I have exactly the same problem as user sunrise_in.I paid Rs.1700/- on 9th August,2005 as online transfer from ICICI bank(BIL/000009456094/EBAY INDIA PVT. LTD./0)as my SELLER`S FEES.BUT IT HAS NOT REFLECTED ON MY ACCOUNT SINCE THEN.More frustratingly...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay payment pending FOR LONG TIME

I paid for an item ((PaisaPay ID 97258783)) using HDFC online money transfer on 09-Aug-2005. This transaction has still not been realized by the seller.Why is this being delayed for so many days.I contacted the seller and came to know that he has not...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding Paisa pay Supported city

My ebay user id is marubkn & I requsted for upport my city in pay pay supporteed city.In Bazzee I was getting payment through paisa pay but now very poor service. This is negative feed to the ebay staff.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

paisa pay problem

Hello i buy item id 5796111776 and paid online through hdfc bank direct pay but seller still waiting for payment as my account has been debited 3 days back what to do paisa paid id is PaisaPay ID 97228811 its really bad and pathatic to see now who wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please Help Me Soon :_|

Dear Ebay, I have some payment problem from PaisaPay. On 12th July, I got suspended from ebay by mistake and got reactivated, But all my listings got deleated in this process. Also on 12th July, my payment cycle ended and the amount was Rs.689.86/-, ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Got cheated by the PaisaPay & the Buyer

The Buyer pasa_in3 made a order on 10th Jul, I dispatched the product on 11th Jul, Incidentlly my eBay account was incorrectly suspended and then restored by my request. In this process all my regular items were deleted and the one paisa pay transact...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay recd my money and not paid to seller

dear all, i bought an item, 5016883450, a watch on eBay and paid instantly by my credit card and now the seller is complaining that they have not received the payment from paisapay even after 20 days. i think eBay and paisapay both have cheated my mo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated By PaisaPay and has no reasons!

Hello Navaneeth, Thank you for taking the time to write to eBay. I certainly understand your concern regarding 'Pending' status of PaisaPay transaction for your Item number: 5792602721. I appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. On checki...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful