PaisaPay
This board is for all topics related to PaisaPay. Click below to start a discussion or enter an existing topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

not ordered but money has taken

Yesterday I had idea to bought lenova a6000 but I have cancelled it but now they have taken money so please help me get back my money please

Is PaisaPay COD available in Pune 411014?

I would like to know if COD is available in Pune 411014. I ordered a saree from ebay.in and as per the order confirmation, the saree should be delivered to me by 11 Feb 2015. However, I still don't have it. Is it because COD through PaisaPay not avai...

Entered wrong IFSC code will I get the payment

My remittance is due for 16/2/2015,while checking the details I noticed the IFSC code different,instead of my branch I entered another branch near to me.All the other details are accurate.So will I get the payment correctly because my IFSC code is di...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund

Refund is approved but not credit

my claim

Hi  Please send claim - 857791   Regards,Buchinayudu

Coupoun nt recived. Fraud and basted ebay.

I bough a item of 2999 bt item was wrong and ebay tok the item and said to send me 110% coupan. Bt mother**bleep**er ebay has nt send me the coupan last 46 days. They only say it wil be send. Ebay is fraud 420 basted site. I wil complain.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay remittance transfer failed

I got a email regarding my money could not be transferred to my bank account due to the following reason: ACCOUNT DOES NOT EXIST I checked to ebay PaisaPay customer services , they said it can be transfer to my Hong Kong HSBC account even i did not h...