cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unporfessional -Paise pay not sending duly Approved Payments Beware Sellers

What is happening with eBay ????????

I received a payment confirmation (as under) and my a/c in paise pay was also showed a credit balance for item with following details on 30/10/06

item no 250042653836, title - cute teddy with love card paise pay id 18158860527 cost Rs 849.00

As per the paise pay notification of payment received for this item, I dispatched it on 30/10/2006 by PAFEX courier AWB no 753768551 dated 30/10/2006, the same is also delivered in Hyderabad on the next day.

Now paise pay has deleted the item and also the payment was shifted to next week 7/11/06 cycle with note item deleted archived payment on hold. If you remember I did informed you to look in to the matter and also informed pasie pay as the product is already delivered and dont want any funny act from eBay's side But received no response.

Now I again saw that the same payment is again shifted to 14/11/06 cycle !!!!!

what is this? it has already been delivered after paise pay confirmation and why it has kept on hold / changed the payment cycle / deleted the item? And sellers are not even informed why cycle has been changed?

I shipped only after it was confirmed that payment is received and my a/c was credited now why you not paying me I can keep my supplier waiting I have to pay them within 7 days time who is going to bear the delayed payment charges?

Please let paise pay know that I am in no mood to suffer loss and I will take this issue very seriously

This payment will be adjusted against the eBay fees of this month with the interest @2% pm from its first cycle till its received / bill is due. As I have learnt from ebay to charge interest on delayed payments as rules are equal for all

As its a matter of principle once you send notification of payment received and credited my a/c than I delivered it now paise pay can't keep the payment on hold for any reason.

As if this is the way paise pay acts than I am sorry to say it is really difficult to trust ebay or notification of payment received mails by paise pay and cant dispatch any product till actual payment is received in our hand for any future orders. How can you put payment on hold once it is duly sanctioned and product is delivered ?????

It is really frustrating and raises many questions on trust we put on paise pay / its notifications, when eBay reacts this as it clearly shows eBay is creating hurdles and making it more difficult for sellers instead of helping them.

Regards
Rajesh Parekh
princesswalkeshwar_in1
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

pnchopra2
Community Member
Hi, even I have had the same problem with ebay. You just email a copy of POD (Proof of Delivery) to paisapaycb@ebay.com stating all the details clearly with the tracking number and other courier details. Once ebay finds that the item has been delivered succesfully, they'll release your payment.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

babin06
Community Member
I am facing the same problem. They have blocked rs. 40,000/- since 24.10.2006 and now they are telling they will refund the buyers also when I have already delivered the items to the respective buyers.

Something has to be done and hence I have decided that if I do not receive the payments in the cycle 14.11.2006, I will initiate legal action. I have already contacted my lawyer with all the details who is initiating on this issue.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply