Paypal Problem

ahdholi
Community Member
Hi,

I won an item in International Bidding (ebay.com) and want to pay for the item. The seller accepts only "Paypal" as the method. I have a paypal account, so it doesnt matter for me

The problem is, when I try to PAY the Seller through Ebay, underr "Select a payment method (seller accepts the following)", the CONTINUE button is DISABLED !!!

I can not pay the seller from Ebay. How am I supposed to pay him/her ?

Thanks

Anand
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Paypal Problem

ahdholi
Community Member
Hello eBay team,

I am facing a lot of problems with the Seller called "societi". I made the payment for an item (5015640559) on July-22nd and till date I have not received the watch. I also opened up a dispute at Dispute Console (http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolveDispute&DisputeID=64066541) but invain.

No one has been able to HELP me and more over the Seller is NOT AT ALL replying to my mails for long.

I kindly BEG you to help me in this matter as this causing me a mental breakdown with a fear of loosing my money to the seller at eBay.

Please please HELP ME!

I might take a drastic step cause of the mental stress caused by this thing. And if I do so, only eBay will be responsible for the same.

Anand
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Paypal Problem

sastaitshop
Community Member
I might take a drastic step cause of the mental stress caused by this thing. And if I do so, only eBay will be responsible for the same. -

You constantly keep on saying this, why dont you help yourself by simply escalatingthe mater to ebay in the dispute. And before 90 days are over better go in for the buyer protection. :) Sunny 🙂

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Paypal Problem

sastaitshop
Community Member
Referrign to your post the product you have bought is worth Re 1. and the total amount is Rs 236/- !!

Regards :) Sunny 🙂

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Paypal Problem

mybiddingchi
Community Member
this is easy, in your first email from ebay when the auction ended (when you had the yellow 'pay now' button) the seller's email address was provided on the bottom. Take the email address and log on to your Paypal account and click on 'send money' from there follow the instrucitons...you will be asked if it's an ebay auction...put yes and enter the auction item number...continue the work flow. make sure you send money to seller as US funds.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Paypal Problem

uni-jewel
Community Member
PAYPAL HAS LIMITED MY ACCOUNT SINCE LAST FEW DAYS I WAS CONTACT TO MANY EBAY KEY MANAGER AND HEADS . ABOUT THE LIMITED ACCOUNT DUE TO SECURITY REASONS BUT AS PER POLICY THEY ARE LIABLE TO GIVE REASON BUT THEY NOT GIVE ANY REASON TO US . MY 26 020$ FROZEN WITH OUT NAY REASON
HELP HELP HELP HELP]:) REASON GIVEN IS
PP-001-579-790-935 RXI000
---------------------------
For the safety and security of the PayPal network, we often review
accounts for potential risks. After reviewing your account, we have
decided to close it because of security issues
----------------------------------------------------------
PAYPAL HAS LIMITED MY ACCOUNT SINCE LAST FEW DAYS I WAS CONTACT TO MANY EBAY KEY MANAGER AND HEADS . ABOUT THE LIMITED ACCOUNT DUE TO SECURITY REASONS BUT AS PER POLICY THEY ARE LIABLE TO GIVE REASON BUT THEY NOT GIVE ANY REASON TO US . MY 26 020$ FROZEN WITH OUT NAY REASON
---------------------------------
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Paypal Problem

uni-jewel
Community Member
Message 7 of 7
latest reply