cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

PaisaPay drafts not being sent & eBay not responding.

technoelektronixs
Community Member
Dear Sir / Madam,

I had written earlier a couple of time, but stil no response from eBay, I am writing again.

I haven't received my Paisapay payment for the week ended 15th August, 2006 for Rs. 13,227.62 & for the week ended 22nd August, 2006 for Rs. 1,122.30. I don't know why I have not received these payments. I have shipped the materials as always on time.

Now I am unable to pay my suppliers because of this delay. What is extremely frustrating is the lack of response from eBay. I had to close my online store, cancel all listings.

Please respond.

Mohit
technoelektronixs@gmail.com
Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

naved.sayed
Community Member
Hi Mohit !

Same problem is what i am facing.

And eBay says that the Paisapay team is now working 24 X 7.
This is all bullshit.

The eBay India Customer Support Team really needs to improvize.
Message 2 of 14
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
I hope you have tried to contact them using the help link.

Still even my paisa pay payment was a little delayed. But i beleive that was due to a delay with the courier.

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 3 of 14
latest reply

satishsaraff
Community Member
Hi!
Same issue over here and no 1 responds.. i have mailed them 6th time today and expecting the feedback from them. My payment is 4 times more than you so u can understand thru what issue im going thru.. these people who promises to get back to us live in next 24 hrs is not at all responding from last 10 days... those r all fake promises that they r now working 24/7 .. this is all a fooling thing .. and instead they are asking the payment of commission of the same item from me in advance without making the payment to me. I have delivered the item say day on their confirmation to despatch.. so what I think is that we should come out of this issue in majority. Mr. Ankur agarwal says that its because of courier delays but atleast they shud respond for the same and give me the courier details. They dnt even responds for this... i have planned that if i dnt get the response from them in next 24 hrs I will withdraw all of my listing and will lodge an FIR.
thanks Dear
Satish Saraf
Message 4 of 14
latest reply

prasadevrk
Community Member
I'm a new joiner to paisa pay.

The accounts are immaculate. Also automated mails stating the weekly pay draft is sent to the given address ia also very punctual.

But till date nothing is received at our local Blue Dart Express couriers. My address is correct.

The payment cycles are 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th September 2006. Not a single draft arrived. When I ask couriers they ask for way bill numbers. I had never seen how paisa pay cover or draft looks.

Not a single mail was responded by ebay. The very word paisa pay when appears in the subject line or in the body of the letter it is asssured that ebay will not respond.

Buyers paid to ebay paisa pay. I also sent goods to buyers. They also received the goods and left feedback. But I have not received till date a single pay draft. Now it is difficult even to pay the ebay fees.

When asked others they say they are receiving paisa pay drafts regularly and never had any problem with ebay. It seems most sellers have no difficulty. It appears these non receipt of paisa pay are exceptions.

But no response from ebay support for paisa pay issue aggravates our distress. Is it delay? Will it arrive with delay? Or will never arrive at all is not understood.
Message 5 of 14
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
There are delays with Paisa Pay but they work really hard.

The Paisa Pay team is the most hard working team at ebay. Its not a easy nor a simple job !!

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 6 of 14
latest reply

cybersumit
Community Member
My user id is cybersumit.

I have not received the Paisapay payment for Rs. 7334/- for the period ending 20.09.2006. I have escalated the matter on mail to Paisapay customer support with no reply, then I contacted on live chat only to know that it is on hold for the reason that I have to send the Proof of Delivery for the subject transaction. Now you may be aware that POD of the couriers are generally received after 20-30 days from the date of Dispatch.

Even I posted a reply for Mr. Sharat who I presume is not even bothered to reply my post.

Are we thiefs that our payment is kept on hold that we have to show POD. And who will pay for the interest on the pending amount if the POD is shown.

This is really ridiculous.

I expect an immediate attention in this matter.
Message 7 of 14
latest reply

cybersumit
Community Member
I am totally with you people. My payment is on hold from 26.09.2006.

Mr. Ankur, let me tell you one thing, they have till date not dispatched the payments, or otherwise Blue Dart never takes more than 2 days to deliver the consignment. It's been fifteen days now. This is all bullshit. I am smelling forgery and hence have lodged a complaint with RBI for taking necessary steps, as it will hamper interest of both buyers as well as the sellers.

At least they should reply but they hardly seem to bother to reply .
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
@ Sumit
Are you sure or just bluffing?

Dont intend to question your integrity but ... ppl often claim abt proceeding with legal action .. whereas they never really do.

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
If you really complained to RBI i hope it was to the right person. YOu need to report this to the Banking Ombudsman

Shri N.Sadasivan
C/o Reserve Bank of India
Garment House,
Ground Floor,
Dr. Annie Besant Road,
Worli, Mumbai-400 018

Tel.No.022-24924607/022-24960893
Fax No.022-24960912
email: bomumbai@rbi.org.in Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal