PaisaPay Charges too high

anithagroups
Community Member
I am a new seller. I have sold products around Rs.9800 and I was shocked to see huge deductions by paisapay for service charges. Why is so much charged by paisapay. This is not at all right. You can take one time payment for transactions, but paisapay charging on every order is wrong. Moreover even ebay charges little amount if item is sold. You guys are here to just loot us. We keep minimum prices on ebay so that we can sell to maximum people. But on that you charge us heavy charges which makes our selling actually go into losses. I request you to kindly revert some charges back into my account. I am right now gone into losses due to paisapay charging me.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: PaisaPay Charges too high

snrama
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I think you are not aware of PaisaPay Fees Policy.

PaisaPay Fees are stated below:

- Credit card payments: 3.5%

- Online bank transfers: 2.0%

PaisaPay Fees are charged to sellers for processing a payment through PaisaPay. No PaisaPay Fee is charged by eBay to buyers.

The above-stated PaisaPay Fees are inclusive of 10% Service Tax and 2% Education Cess.

PaisaPay Fee is reflected in your PaisaPay Account in your My eBay, under My Account

http://pages.ebay.in/help/policies/paisapay-policy-fees.html ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Even i do agree that paisa pay chargers 18% of whole amount upon that ebay fees! thats too high ebay

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

arusain-4
Community Member

Yes ebay and paisapay loot us i sold some items too from listing to the bank i have recieved 0 profit

Message 4 of 4
latest reply