cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED REPLY WHEREMONEY IS BUYER SAY REVERSED CREDIT & PAISAPAY DOESN'T REPLY

It's been a long time since i forwarded my complaints to paisapay department but your custumer service never replied to any mails to me till date.

Here starts the issue :

This is regarding Chargeback for PaisaPay ID 17085302552

I GOT CHARGEBACK ON THIS PURCHASE STATING ITEM NOT AS DESCRIBED

I Send a Item to the buyer Amanda mallan who did not liked the same and wanted to replace the necklace with a new one.

I did sent a new parcel to her but the same got stuck in Custums checkings a week before Independence day.
And While my parcel was Already In New York i received paisapay chargeback mail stating that the item is not as described and the amount of Rs. 10,000 Has already been deducted from my account.

I CONTACTED CUSTUMER SERVICE THEY SAID I HAVE TO FAX THE POD OF THE PARCEL IF IN CASE I SENT THE PARCEL.

I HAD JUST ONE POD THAT WAS OF THE FIRST PARCEL AND I DID FAXED THE SAME TO PAISAPAY TEAM.

They cancelled my chargeback stating buyer gave reason item not as described.

I resent them another email stating that i know that the buyer did not liked her product and till i got reply from paisapay the new product was already delivered to the buyers address.

The Ruby Replacement Necklace that was sent Costed me INR. 7000 + Two times delivery Costs ( Rs. 1450)+ one time custums declared Value + INR. 800 still i managed to resend a new parcel to the buyer with higher quality beads.

And what i got is Rs. 0 and no replies from Paisapay Team for my Sincerity and services.

Now during all this i contacted my Buyer Below is the first email from me and her :

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 11:33 AM
To: Amanda Mallan
Subject: ebay item

Dear Madam,

I recieved an email from ebay paisapay regarding chargeback for ruby beads necklace that you sent us back for replacement with better quality rubies.

Dear i would like to clear that we did sent the new rubies but becuase of strict security checking of international parcels the same was stuck in Indian custums coz of Indian Independence day checkings. The parcel that was stuck due to strict checkings was released and at presnet in New York. I don't understand what should i do in this case as the amount of INR. 10,000 has been deducted from my account. I sent better quality rubies as replacement those are more costlier than the previous one's i wanted to see you happy with your purchase so i did sent much better item, but you never contacted us before initiating the claim, i contacted the ubx couriers by which your parcel was dispatched they said that the item will be delivered to you on Monday 21st of August. The parcel is at the present in NY.

Please advise what shall i do in this matter now ?

I have nothing left with me no rubies no money I await for your reply.

God Bless You Always.
Regards,
Kaya Jewels

HERE GOES HER REPLY

Amanda Mallan wrote:
Once I receive the new rubies, I'll cancel the chargeback.

Thanks,
Amanda

Kaya Jewels wrote:
I thank you for your prompt reply. I was very Down in this situation.

God Bless You & Your Family Always.
Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels

Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 4:27 PM
Subject: RE: ebay item

Dear I was just informed by courier agency that the parcel has been delivered at your place.

I wait for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels

Amanda Mallan wrote:
Great! I'll check it out when I get home tonight. If the package has arrived and the rubies are acceptable, I'll reverse the credit.
Amanda

Thanks so much for being so kind and co-operative.

God Bless You Always.
Regards,
Kaya Jewels

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:19 PM

Dear I am still waiting for your reply.

Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels

Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:29:16 -0400
To: "Kaya Jewels"

The rubies are much better and are gorgeous. I will proceed w/ reversing the credit, and this will likely take a couple of days.
Thanks so much!
Amanda

The buyer Ms. Amanda Mallan assured me that she will decide either to keep the new necklace or not after recieving the new parcel. She has recieved her new necklace and is happy with her purchase and also wants to close the chargeback dispute.

This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 07:43:39 +0100 (BST)
To: "Amanda Mallan"

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear, We haven't recieved the credit back i hope everything is fine on your side.

God Bless You Always.
Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:13:52 -0400

I've called my credit card co to reverse the credit, and everything should be fine. It may take a few more days for it to translate to PaisaPay.
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 14:05:20 +0100 (BST)

Dear Madam,

I m writting you to tell that the payment for the necklace has not arrived, yet..

Maybe you can tell me something about the process.
I was told that the credit cannot be reversed now the only thing left is that you can repay for the necklace and cancel the credit card reversal.
Dear, you can pay us using paypal verified account at : kkcombines@gmail.com
Total for your puchase : 219 USD.

Sorry for disturbing you.
I do hope your life is great and plenty of love.

God Bless You Always.
Warm Regards,
Kaya Jewels

Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: Urgent

Dear Madam,

This is my last email to you.

We did understood that you were on vaccation so was unable to reply or take any action against the pending payment of the ruby necklace

We have not recieved any payments till Today.

Please suggest do you want me to take Legal action against the same or are you willing to co-operate in the matter.

I really wish to resolve the matter without involving legal services but have no other option left now.

I request again please pay us the pending amount using paypal verified account at : kkcombines@gmail.com

Payment for ruby necklace is : 10,217.00 INR
India Rupees = 221.463 USD
United States Dollars
1 INR = 0.0216760 USD 1 USD = 46.1340 INR

Dear, before filing case we need to notify and give atleast 48 hours time that you have with you. I dont' know where the payment went when reversed it has not reached us till today now it's been a very long time and still we are waiting.

This is my last mail for requesting the pending payment,
I'll send notice by Registered mail on 22nd of September from Indian Court.

Regards,
Rakhi Verma

Dear Kaya Jewels,

I have again called my credit card company about why you have not received the funds. I have already paid for this item!!!
According to Citibank, my credit card company, you need to request that your bank/Ebay's bank make a request to Citibank to transfer the funds to your account. Citibank assures that the funds are ready to be disbursed, but not request from your end has been made.
If this does not work, please let me know. Citibank did not give me any specific phone number you should call; rather, all information should be available from your bank.

There is no need to take any legal action. I have responded to all of your emails and inquiries.
Amanda

bject: RE: Urgent
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:44:05 -0400

Ask paisapay to request the funds from Citibank. I paid the amount on Aug. 27. Citibank is ready to disburse the funds to Ebay's bank/paisapay. There is no "reversing" to do.

MAY I KNOW WHERE EXACTLY THE MONEY IS NOW AND IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL CONTACT THE BUYER REGARDING THIS ISSUE AND HELP A SELLER

WHO SAYS PAISAPAY IS THE SAFEST METHOD I SAY IT'S THE WORST METHOD AND IF A SELLER IS IN TROUBLE THEY ARE NOT GOING TO HELP
AS THEY DID

I SENT SEVERAL MAILS TO PAISAPAY TEAM BUT NO ONE REPLIES OR CARES TO REPLY
WE ARE CALLED POWERSELLERS AND ARE TREATED THE OTHER WAY.

THIS IS THE TREATEMENT I AM GETTING CHECK WITH YOUR TEAM THEY DO SEE MY MAILS WHEN SENT USING WEBFORM BUT DOES NOT CARES TO REPLY.

WILL I GET JUSTICE OR SHALL I SEND A NOTICE TO PAISAPAY TEAM SO THAT I GET A PROMPT AND PROPER REPLY.

IF NO ONE IS GOING TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER TRUST ME I HAVE NO OTHER WAY LEFT NOW EXCEPT OF TAKING THE ISSUE TO COURT.

IF THIS MAY HAPPEN ONCE CAN HAPPEN TWICE TOO SO I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE RISK AND WILL HAVE TO FILE A CASE AGAINST. I AM SORRY BUT NO ONE CARES FOR MY MONEY NOR DOES ANYONE REPLIES TO MY MAILS NOW. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I NEED REPLY NOW

THE BUYER SAID THAT SHE NEEDS MORE TIME NOW FIRST SHE WILL CONTACT HER CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND ONCE SHE RECIEVE HER FUNDS BACK SHE'LL PAY ME NOW WHAT'S THE GURANTEE HERE THAT SHE WILL PAY BACK.

I COMPLETED TRANSACTION HOW AM I NOW PROTECTED BY PAISAPAY I NEED REPLY AS PAISAPAY IS SAID TO BE SAFE FOR BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS.

PROOVE TO ME HOW AM I SAFE NOW

YOU HAVE ALL PROOFS THAT THE BUYER GOT HER PRODUCT AND SHE IS HAPPY WITH THE SAME TOO.

NOW I NEED MY MONEY BACK ALL YOUR HEADACHE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING LEFT WITH ME I HAVEN'T DONE FRAUD I HAVE PROOFS OF DELIVERY TOO WITH ME NOW PLEASE FIND A WAY TO HELP ME OUT IN THE CASE . I DON'T CARE HOW YOU HANDLE THE CASE I NEED MY MONEY BACK FROM PAISAPAY AT THE EARLIEST.

HOW COME PAISAPAY TEAM DEDUCTED THE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT ?
WHEN I HAVE NOT COMMITED ANY FRAUDS I NEED MY MONEY BACK. TO MY ACCOUNT

NEED FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING SAME JUST MAIL ME I HAVE ALL PROOFS READY TO SHOW !

Regards,
Rakhi Verma "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

superstores_tech
Community Member
1, GO to live help. And push for a reply.

2. Contact you ebay account manager

3. Contact Paisa PAy and give a copy of the buyers mail to them with compelte headers.

4. You can certainly take legal action against Paisa Pay as

i) You have delivered the product
ii) The Buyer is willing to pay
iii) You havent received any reply/update/verdict from PaisaPAY.

No one can play with Peoples money like that !!

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

anuj.shah27
Community Member
Hi Kaya_jewels !

Sorry to say, but forget your money from Paisapay.
I myself am a seller on eBay.
But these frauds suspended my 2 accounts which had a Paisapay amount of Rs. 1,76,213.56

We sellers ship the product as soon as the paisapayy payment is confirmed.
And so i did.
And then suddenly my account had been suspended.
I had been asked to Fax the POD's as well as my personal verification documents.
I have sent the fax 3 times in the past 2 months.

And today, after 78 days of the incident, these people say that i will not get my funds at all.
I have already lodged and FIR against them.
But its really not worth.
I had even sent them a notice from the Court, but still no reply from them.

Hope you can understand, ebay is a Multinational company.
We would stand no where to fight against them.
But still, i'm trying my luck.:-(
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

peoples_mall
Community Member
Hi,
Sam ething happens with me.
my amount has been deducted by Paisa pay and now they are not even bothered to reply.
i have already sent the POD's for the products which were delivered 2 months back and now they are not refunding my money.
Ravi
Message 5 of 5
latest reply