cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Electronic transfer facility disabled by eBay to pay sellers fees

Past so many days ie: since 1st Nov.  I check and try every day but the Electronic transfer facility disabled by eBay to pay sellers fees.

I wonder when it will be restored..  Sending a check or a draft is the next option I have to look out for now on 7th day of the month. 

I have seen posts by othe sellers that they are not posting checks andrafts to the sellers fees account.  Looks like either there is a shortage of man power /staff in ebay or is another of the demonic tactics by ebay to earn credits of 1.5 percent  of the seller fees amount by delaying posting of checks and disabling payment gateway facility for sellers ....The quality of customer service has gone done pathetically.  It is not a joy to associate with eBay any more.  It's a burden instead...............

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Electronic transfer facility disabled by eBay to pay sellers fees

My previous experiences were bad with customer service.  Today at Chat support "Umesh" was very good and my issue of payment transfer  was resolved.....

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Electronic transfer facility disabled by eBay to pay sellers fees

My previous experiences were bad with customer service.  Today at Chat support "Umesh" was very good and my issue of payment transfer  was resolved.....

Message 2 of 2
latest reply