cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Re: what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay customer service is not good. If any problem no any positive response from seller or eBay

Regards
Ravi

Message 171 of 193
latest reply

sir m piyush kayta my ph.7568118060 pin coad 322241 mera pesa bapas nhi aaya h h sir awount 449 ka h 1 month ho gay h sir koi pesa bapes nhi aaya h help me sir
Message 172 of 193
latest reply

I am so disppointed about your service, I trust your company and you guys are now fooling me. You guys promise me that help to get the refund and told me to return the item. You guys arranged me the pick up, didn't come anyone. I have returned the item my self and send you the all required documents that asked. I don't have time to go there and for all this. Then also I went there two times, the carrier team telling that, they don't sign and stamp for declaration. They told me that stamp only on postage receipt, and they gave me the stamp on that. You can check on postage and also gave you the DTDC Number for confirmation. Please escalate this to supervisor or management team. In declaration form there's anywhere written that for carrier stamp and signature, so they re also telling that. This is just a common sense, they have that, you don't guys have it. Just simply think. Bad customer service, I am getting your contact now, how people again visit your site confidentially. Now I have returned the item, no refund nothing. I have got an email stating that claim rejected, now can't help. What the ****, no refund, nothing. Now what should I do. Amazon is always best in customer service, I made a big mistake from purchasing your website. Now never do and never Suggest to anyone. Amazon is always best in resolving customer queries and within less time. You guys don't even care about your customer. This is my first shopping and you guys are running around me in circles to get the refund,so disppointed. I am so sad and in stress, I don't know, where I have to go for the money.
Message 173 of 193
latest reply

stenoabh-3
Community Member
I ordered phone battery not fitting
Message 174 of 193
latest reply

stenoabh-3
Community Member
I had ordered black bear i7 dual sim phone. But battery is not fitting. Plz arrange courier forthwith.
Message 175 of 193
latest reply

stenoabh-3
Community Member
Return courier
Message 176 of 193
latest reply

stenoabh-3
Community Member
I purchased black bear i7 flip phone amounting 1600. Since it has battery issues as same is not fitting. Plz arrange return courier forthwith.
Message 177 of 193
latest reply

chasa-32
Community Member
Me ek power bank mi company ka order karna chapati Hun .but dukhe doubt he ki iska charger iska sath still he has nahin.kyun photo me charger main dikhai desi he..plz and me
Message 178 of 193
latest reply

chasa-32
Community Member
Me ek mi company ka power bank order karna chahati Hun but mujhe doubt he ki iska sath unki charger ati he ki nahin .kyun ki photo me charger nahin dikhai dikhai deti he plz plz ans me ..
Message 179 of 193
latest reply

Respected sir,

I have applied for refund my money but last 25 days to till date I have not received my money.

Kindly refund my money.

Message 180 of 193
latest reply