cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

eBay Guarantee* claim – 539079

For FAKE item supply claim with eBay India, I replied to ebay@ebay.com or ebay@ebay.in. from where the queries/email came from. My replies were not included in the claim process and then denied.

When I chatted with a eBay Chat team, they told me that I should have replied to insellerverification@ebay.com, but this email ID was not given any of the emails received from eBay.

WHAT IS THE EMAIL ID ON WHICH A BUYER SHOULD RESPOND OTHER THAN TO WHERE IT CAME FROM?????

Can someone through light on this? Or eBay Guarantee team is just a farce to hoodwink customers.

I have decided nevr to get deceived like this again on eBay.

Message 1 of 193
latest reply
192 REPLIES 192

Re: what is email ID for replied to claim case with eBay India

My paisapay id- 46661125415 order karaya the
Mobile ke kuchh damage h aur charger me v problem h.
So please return kr dijiye
Message 161 of 193
latest reply

Air mai mainpuri se vivek kumar hu sir maine mi ka 4599 ka mobil liya tha jo kharab nikla to sir ap se anrosh hai ki sir ap use refund kar lijiye mera no h 9149211347 plz return my money
Message 162 of 193
latest reply

Plz return my money sir jo 4599 hai
Message 163 of 193
latest reply

manjvin_94
Community Member
DD name to manju.u same address in eBay
Message 164 of 193
latest reply

ojh_39
Community Member
Maine bhi 1 mobile cover mangway tha aur main use vapis karna chata hun lakin eBay walon ki ghatiya sarvis hy
Message 165 of 193
latest reply

I am facing the same issue. They have sold me a fake & last 24 day have not resolved the issue of a fake infocus flip cover.
I also don't see a resolution
Going to fight this out

Message 166 of 193
latest reply

I was ordered a HPL PLATINUM A50 Refurbished mobiles for my mother, in 28 Feb 2018 , and they delivered me in 6 May 2018, After I Open my Products, I was surprised, It's look so amazing, In Ebay.in ,the description of this mobile's size is 4", but I have received 5". After I connect battery to this handset, then there is nothing movement, Power was not ON, secondly, Earphones is also not working.
As soon as, I called Ebay customer care for fixed my problem, They just gives me the link, how I can Complain to seller! Also they told me that I would wait for 24 hours, until Courier service updated their Status, but Now 48 hours gone, but Ebay or any staus I have not found on my phone.
It's My first and last Product from Ebay.in
Message 167 of 193
latest reply

hp982563_3
Community Member
My paisa pay id 46806801626 i don't want this product...i want my money back...seller contact me but they told me to contact nearest philips center and go there for service...but i don't want this product...i want my money back
Message 168 of 193
latest reply

adnadaud-0
Community Member

Message 169 of 193
latest reply

adnadaud-0
Community Member
hello sir moje mera amount chaye
Message 170 of 193