registeration blocked, help

mnkks360
Community Member
There are three problems due to which my registereration is ristricted
1.I bought a replacement panel and paid for it, but by mistake I bought another which I din't intend to buy.The seller opened an unpaid item dispute, I requested him to remove it as I din't want another panel.But he is not removing it.

2.I bought a smart phone from international ebay site for $100 but I could not send the payment as there is no provision for sending payment internationally in India nor can we send money in foreign currency, I told my problem to the seller. But he also opened an unpaid item dispute which I told him to remove understanding my problem, but he too didn't remove the dispute.

3. I bought an ipod from aicc76 but it turned out to be a fake. I mailed him several times regarding this but he didn't respond.So I opened an item not significanly as discribed dispute.He replied then but opened an unpaid item dispute against me even though I had paid usin paisa pay(by credit card).I have the proof too.

Now because I have 3 unpaid item disputes of which none of them have been my fault, ebay has blocked my registeration. I have contacted customer support but they say they can do nothing in the first 2 cases, but they still haven't done anything significant in the third casefor which I have payment proof.
My money is also wasted and I don't know if I would be able to recover my money from aicc76(3rd case) as my registeration is blocked.I have appealed , contacted ebay,done everything but nothing seems to happen.Rs 7140 are at stake. Please help.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

mnkks360
Community Member
My id is vickyin1 and I am using my friends id to post the above message.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi vickyin1 / mnkks360,

I can understand that your id has been suspended though you are genuine .

Write down to eBay Contact Us, Login from your blocked id while emailing them.

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

Step 1 : Registration and Membership
Step 2 : Registration
Step 3 : Ask about your blocked or suspended account

I think you will need to follow eBay's reinstatement procedures located at:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/community/reinstfaq.html ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello mnkks360 (vickyin1),

I would suggest that you write to the seller to whom you have committed to buy Replacement Panel. Negotiate with him and participate in the UPI discussion. Buy that replacement panel if its not that expensive. If feedbacks have been left then negotiate for feedback removal.

For 2nd case, I would not suggest you to buy (you have made a hasty decision without planning payment method). Although, first you could have opened a Paypal account and transfered money in it. Then you should have inquired the Custom duties.

For the 3rd case, follow it up with the Paisapay department.

So, try to come out from 2 of the 3 cases.

Get your account re-instated first and keep following the SNAD dispute. You must be aware about the time requirement at each step.
Time is the most important factor and if at any stage you cross the allotted time then nobody would be able to help you out.

regards

Umang Midha .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 4 of 4
latest reply