New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

transaction blocked???

HI,i m a new user and had recently bid on an item from rainbow jewels with the user id of delta marketing.i found out the next day that my bid had been cancelled when i definitely had not retracted my bid.now each time i try to bid on one of their it...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How to remove unpaid item strike?

Hi, a buyer bought my item and he didn't respond for 10 days, so i opened " unpaid Item dispute" and the buyer didn't respond for that too, and after 7 days i got the final value credit and the buyer got unpaid item strike. Then, after one week, the ...

ebay survey

Hi, I am a studying Computation at university and my dissertation is about how cheating can affect feedback on ebay. I have made a questionnaire and would be grateful if anyone could complete it as the results will be used to suggest possible ways fo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Customs duty on cameras

Hi guys I wish to buy digital/manual SLR camera from Ebay USA/Canada. Can somebody tell me what will be the % custom duty on these items? If somebody has any good/bad experience of buying from USA, please share. Thanks Himesh

Reserve or Not??

Last November I auctioned 5 Indian Rugs, all with a reserve price, in a 7 day auction and none of them reached the reserve price (not even close!) even though, in my opinion, the reserves were realistic. As a consequence none of the rugs were sold. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

registeration blocked, help

There are three problems due to which my registereration is ristricted 1.I bought a replacement panel and paid for it, but by mistake I bought another which I din't intend to buy.The seller opened an unpaid item dispute, I requested him to remove it ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

General

Hello Every Body, Iam trying out various online homebased jobs/business like Data Entry,Online Typing and so on. Many a time i have come across only with bogus companies who has advertised as BPO companies providing such job-works.Finally not paying ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping USED Electronic Items - Nightmare

I have lot of electronic goods with me which I have been using for the past few years. I wanted to sell them and, sold a few through e-Bay. But, the problem was with shipping. The courier guys are asking for invoice and other details. I told them tha...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Importer Exporter Code

I am a new eBay.in seller and have heard many a times about Importer Exporter Code (IEC for short) on this board. I have some very common questions about it :- 1. What is an Importer Exporter Code? (i.e. is it an I-Card, or a plain document or just a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Purchase Protection Claims

I bought Item #5864120245 from nameit_wehaveit. It was advertised as 256mb mp3 player but I recived a 128 mb player. nameit_wehaveit tricked me in removing the negitive feedback saying that he would refund the money. After removing the feedback he st...

I Think I Might Have Been Scammed

Anyone have experience with using Western Union and an international shipping company arriston-ship.com? I just bought an item listed on ebay, but can't get any response from the seller, shippper on where the package is. I have a bad feeling about th...

Turbo Lister - AAARGH

Turbo Lister will not connect to E-Bay. This is not a firewall problem. The programme itself works fine listing items for sale etc. It just won't connect to E-Bay any more. I've even tried to uninstall and reireinstall, but it won't even uninstall. I...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW TO LOCATE THE SELLER

I AM NEW USER TO EBAY. FILED A DISPUTE FOR NON-RECEIPT OF ITEM PAID. HOW TO LOCATE THE SELLER ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER. IS IT WISE TO CONTACT THE SELLER DIRECTLY? PL. ADVICE ME

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

scammed

i had recently won an auction for a brand new tablet pc. the seller had an overall positive feedback and he had his own store so i figured it was a safe bet to trust this guy. communications were going well so i went ahead and wire transfered money t...