cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

can i know the background song playing during hold while connecting the customer care service? Thank

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

can i know the background song playing during hold while connecting the customer care service? Thank

spprem1989
Community Member

Ya me too like that song... Can you guys please let us know

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

drudhai
Community Member
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

i want to know lyrics of ebay customer care background song

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Fantastic song made me cry and forget about my claim
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

hahaha n i laughe so hard , i forgot my account ID while on hold

@rp.in.mfdmnbg8p wrote:
Fantastic song made me cry and forget about my claim

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

its Are u going to scarborough fair.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

That song put you on hild so badly you dindt want to cause someone out
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

It is by Irma Kooper, "You'll Be Mine"

Message 10 of 13
latest reply