How to register for INCBT?

angeleye31
Community Member

Hello,

I'm a brand new seller on ebay and looking to start selling internationally. I did some research about the shipping and found that there is eBay INCBT program that helps the new seller with the shipping. I am unable to find out how to get myself registered to start using the program.

I've completed my KYC and the approval is awaited. I had also reached out to the chat support but of not much help. They infact got me registered to the eBay Global Shipping Program. However, I don't know how it works.

02:39:03 UTC angeleye31

so if I select ebay international standard shipping, will I have to submit the item to some location to be shipped or will that be picked by eBay?

02:40:34 UTC BRYAN

Some delivery services picking up from your home, others have to provide your own box then you have to bring the item to the office to ship

02:40:57 UTC angeleye31

And how do I know that?

02:41:12 UTC angeleye31

I mean if the item is sold, will I get the details about shipping?

02:42:39 UTC BRYAN

Yes, because you have to purchase shipping label on the website

02:42:47 UTC BRYAN

It will give you option to do that, once the buyer sent the payment

I started drafting my listing on the site and when I come to the shipping section, I selected Economy Shipping for the Domestic (India) shipping for my products. So should I select eBay Standard International Shipping? How does it work? Even the link that says Calculate Shipping takes me to a page that expects you to use a US Zip code to calculate shipping for domestic shipments.

And if my item gets sold, will anyone pick the item or do I need to ship the item internationally or do I need to send the item to eBay India location (one of my friend told me to send it to either Delhi or Mumbai).

I'm confused about the process. Can anyone guide me please? 

Thanks.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0