cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

can i know the background song playing during hold while connecting the customer care service? Thank

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: can i know the background song playing during hold while connecting the customer care service? T

spprem1989
Community Member

Ya me too like that song... Can you guys please let us know

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: can i know the background song playing during hold while connecting the customer care service? T

drudhai
Community Member
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

i want to know lyrics of ebay customer care background song

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Fantastic song made me cry and forget about my claim
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

hahaha n i laughe so hard , i forgot my account ID while on hold

@rp.in.mfdmnbg8p wrote:
Fantastic song made me cry and forget about my claim

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

its Are u going to scarborough fair.
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

That song put you on hild so badly you dindt want to cause someone out
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

It is by Irma Kooper, "You'll Be Mine"

Message 10 of 13
latest reply