New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want to sell MINE and my FRIEND, MUSIC ALBUM

Please see i want to sell my friend and mine album on baazee. Please tell how many are interested in buying the album from me directly without going in shops. The album name is Khoobsurat. I and my friend have done video in it. The albums song is sun...

Sellers..please answer my query..

I'm a new seller on baazee..have been selling since 7 feb 05 only..and i'm not very sure how the transaction fees will be charged.. For the month of feb..my transaction fees including the 10.2% service tax, comes to around rs. 540 or near about for t...

Payment????

Dear Baazee Team, It is observed that the payment due by paisa pay is been kept on hold. I would like to request yourself to either provide the amount to me or refund the same to the buyers account. I would also like to know the time by which either ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need help on USB sellers

Can anyone who has purchased a USB pendrive here before, point out to me a good seller of genuine items. thanks in advance.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

REGARDING PRIVILAGE MEMBERS

Dear User, I am a bazee privilege member I had bought a handset on bazee from another user he had not offered me a bill for that item now I want to sell the handset on bazee but when I go to list my item he ask's me for verification, I had verified m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Rejected COD :-(

An Member (jalsaboys) of Baazee rejected the COD. I lost the deivery charges because of him. What does the Baazee team takes action on these buyers.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

any body can help ?

hello fellow sellers , i just wanted to know whether an item put for relisting 2 times is also subjected to a 48 hour waiting period when it is auto relisted ?? and should one relist the item when the closed item shows "0" times left to relist OR " =...

Help with Perl scripts needed

Hi everyone, Are you familiar with perl scripts. Can you help me to get several of these scripts working? They are to be used for automating auction searches. I need them to run from my Windows XP computer. The examples I have are for unix or linux. ...

anna niocle smith's cds

Hi, Iam aniruddha. any body have anna nicole smith's vcd or dvds. please give me a reply. thanks.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful