cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Website Development contract, paid initial amount, not giving the work

ecomindia_in1
Community Member
Hello,

I have few cricket related domains and I bought a service given by. I paid the user the full amount (about 1500/-) after discussion with him on yahoo chat and phone calls.

Problem is he committed me to deliver it by november end, then on december 15th, then december 25th, then new year, then jan15th, jan31, february went pass and now when igave him the dead line, he did not turned up.

I am in Ghaziabad and he is in Bihar. Whenever we meet online, few times it happened he excusing himself saing "light gone, bye". " will c u at this time" and that time never comes up.

Please tell me what to do. Shall I file a legal complaint against him as I have saved all his conversations and have discussed the same with the legal advisors of my company. They have told me you have good & positive supporting documents and for IT related cases, a person can easily be taken out from that place (bihar).

I need your advice. Also, will request baazee to look into the issue. I had many high expectations from this work and all has gone in mess. I have 50+ domains and 5 cricket related premium domains (cricketers.info, cricketer.in, cricket2007.com, cricketworldcup.info)

Regards,
Dipendra Srivastava
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Website Development contract, paid initial amount, not giving the work

bash005_in1
Community Member
DEAR DIPENDRA,
YOU HAVE TO FILE A CASE AGAINST BAAZEE, THEY HAVE BUYER PROTECTION, THEY SHOULD CHASE THE SELLER NOT YOU...
YOU WILL SEE THEY WILL NEVER REPLY TO YOUR QUERIES..
THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO DRAG BAAZEE TO COURT...
SINCE THEY ARE NOT ACTING, SELLER TAKING UNDUE ADVANTAGE...
IN MY CASE BAAZEE IS OWING ME MONEY.
JOKE IS THEY HAVE SUSPENDED ME FOR NON-PAYMENT OF FEES...
WHEN I CHALLENGED THEM, THEY CAME OUT WITH SNC ISSUE, THAT ALSO IAM NOT HAVING..
EVERYTHING IS DOCUMENTED I CAN PROVE THAT IN ANY COURT OF LAW. . . .
Message 2 of 2
latest reply