New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Problems with Paisa Pay

Inspite of making payments online, my seller says that he hasnt recieved anything from EBay or Baazee after 2/3 weeks. This is weird I dont know whom to blame.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Affiliate Help

On the onset, let me tell u that I luvd Bazee, but ebay SUKS. Esp if u r trying to get an affiliate membership from India. Ebay has a tie-up with cj.com. Ofcourse, CJ.com only pays via USD cheques which we as indians cannot cash here. They r not read...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Usability flaws in the Treasure Hunt Contest.

hello friends, I signed up at ebay to participate in treasure hunt contest.I misclicked some products (pressed buy now) during playing treasure hunt. within seconds i realised this, and immediately contacted support. I tried to find any tool/button t...

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you

I just registered a new online payment site (similar to PayPal). Could you please let me know I really can get more rewarding? Their website doesn't officially launch until this summer, but you can pre-register now and earn some great rewards. Plus, ...

New in the ebay world

Hello, I am kapil from Ahmedabd(india).I am new in your bazee world.I want to make carrer in this field(SELLING ON EBAY) So i would like to contact with (chinmay tripathi or Pinkey Zaveri in Ahmedabad for more details.Pls. send me their emailID.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help on Buying and finding !!

Dear Sir/Madam, I had to gift a ring to my wife for our anniversary,I wanted to gift her a heart deisgned ring or a solitaire which are best suited for the occasion. I clicked on the promotions on Jewellery& watches page,Named- Heart jewellery,Black ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Revamping of the Existing Board Structure

Dear Users All over the world, community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, share their success and disappointmen...

Help on Using Community Boards

Hello Everybody, A warm welcome to the community discussion boards. Community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, ...

join ths group , protect urself

Hi bazeegers , Here r few benifits to join this group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/baazeed/ one has to go on site of baazee/ebay to see what people are saying or heapning...right . If we all join this group we need not to go on site , i mean there s...

wrong courier chosen by buyer

i loaded a product on bazee as now bazee changed to ebay . some bought a product with local courier charges . i am from delhi and the buyer is from mumbai . i dont know what to do . the shipping charges for delhi was 75rs and outside delhi was 150 rs...

which corrency is RS

I am planning to sell things from portugal where i come from, but can somebody tell me what the currency RS is and how many euro

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

shipping

I want to start selling on ebay,can anyone reccomend a good local courier comapny in mumbai who also do pick up of items from the house. Thanks, Ri

information

hello friends, i am a newbee to the bazee.com. i have just registered in it. i want to act as a seller. but i did not have any goods with me. so, can i sell the products on behalf of others so that it can help in earning some money. in what way i hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful