New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CASH ON DELIVERY

Hi all I am new to E-bay just started selling things on line. But I dont know how and with whom to make arrangements for cash on delivery concept.Right now I have to dispatch one item against cash on delivery but no courier companey is ready for that...

CAN I PAY ON DELIVERY OF ITEM

HI FOLKS, LAST WEEK THERE WAS A FRONT PAGE NEWS OF CREDIT CARD FRAUD IN EBAY. ONE GUY POSED BOTH AS BUYER AND SELLER AND USED THE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS OF OTHER EBAY CUSTOMERS AND THE CASE IS WITH ECONOMIC OFFENCES WING OF CHENNAI POLICE. IN FUTURE, I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

HOW to refund money thru paisa pay CREDIT CARD

THE BUYER has paid thru paisa pay credit card,NOW HE doesnt want the product, now i have to refund him his money back, BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT i am charged 3.5% as credit card charges, HOW CAN I GET THE CREDIT FOR THIS 3.5% WHICH IAM BEING CHARGED BY...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not recieved

im just new to ebay and have started just a fortnight ago. so far bought around six items on this site from dealers all over the country,i am in delhi. item from kolkata took two days to deliver,from hyderabad one day,panipat one day delhi apparently...

Help me about payment issues with paypal

i have a verified bank account attached with paypal.and i purchased something on ebay.now i am not being able to pay for it because of the stupid rules of rbi. 1.i cannot attach my maestro debit card to the account.paypal doesn't accept it. 2.i need ...

Free Shipping

Dear All I have this doubt about items listed on e-bay. When we search for any item we get a huge list showing items with free shipping but if we proceed to check these articles out we are disappointed to find they none of them actually has free ship...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paintings For Sale!

Hello! I am a member of Ebay since july and am trying to sell Paintings of an Eminent artist of this region but till date didn't get a single response. Can I find buyers through Ebay for selling my items? I am also in contact with an Art collector wh...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY CAN'T I REMOVE MY RESERVE PRICE?

Hi All, I put a reserve price on an item, but when I tried to remove it, the system said it 'cannot be removed'. According to eBay help pages, a seller can remove a reserve at any time during the listing. Is this a 'bug', or have a missed something? ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful