New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

URGENT Want to move my account from ebay.com to ebay.co.in

Hi my account summary is showing in $ instead of Rs. how to change that ??I am not able to list my item it is asking to verify on paypal. why i need pay pal if using ebay.co.in site ?I dont want to sell/buy outside of india I am not even able to clos...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please share your experience & techniques for a Newbie

Hi,I have listed my first product listing on ebay. But for many options i am unsure what to doShould i open ebay shop, is it advantageous?What are the basic techniques to list your products higher in ranking?Are the words from descriptions , title ar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Experience of a Newbie!!

hi! Its been 10 days since i upload my first catalog !! In next 3 days i uploaded around 40 products and till date around 60 (few of them already delisted after a week. Being a newbie i m curious about how is it going. Numbers of Views and watches ( ...

Generic Nigerian Scam?

Hey. I recently tried selling a Netbook, and it was pretty quickly bought by someone. They sent a invoice request with a message requesting I sent it to their son in Nigeria, and that they were going to pay an extra $80 for shipping and to send an in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay free branded watch

i have used a coupan free branded watch coupan to buy in ebay.ebay told me dat gifts will be dispatched from aug 2. but till now i didnt get my watch or any notification from ebay .when will i receive my item?

Has any indians here linked their sbi debit card to paypal?

I have a sbi international yuva card which i use to pay in healthkart, snapdeal, paisapay etc. But i am now making an overseas transaction and buying something on ebay.com. How do i go about this? I tried to add my sbi card to my paypal account, but ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

hello

y do ebay charge me double do ebay charg extra for relist item...

Biding

Are the biding products in ebay second hand products or is it that we could also bid for new one's as well?

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful