any body can help ?

baazeeuser2
Community Member
hello fellow sellers ,
i just wanted to know whether an item put for relisting 2 times is also subjected to a 48 hour waiting period when it is auto relisted ?? and should one relist the item when the closed item shows "0" times left to relist OR " = " times left to relist ... regards / hitesh
www.baazee.com/1hi2k
www.baazee.com/runalaila
www.baazee.com/hi2k_soho
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

any body can help ?

rashid2005_in1
Community Member
hello! this is someone who wishes to start anew by online shopping.i an starting anew and have very limited knowledge and experience regarding the same, so pl help me.thanks in advance. i wanted to now that the description in html language[how do i prepare the same and put it in the description] and how do i calculate the prices of my product [details which have to be added
pl get to me soon
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

any body can help ?

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Hi rashid2005,
We will request you to go to the following link and contact our sales team directly.
http://www.baazee.com/customjsp/ContactUsWizard.jsp

Thanks and Regards
Sapana
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

any body can help ?

Can any one share their experience of sale / buy through bazee. What is the % of conversion and how smooth it is ?
Is the buyer honest in making the payment?
Once the deal is completed and buyer confirms the sale / buy how the transactions fees paid to bazee account?
What is the amount of transaction fees payable to bazee? Is it fixed or variable based on the items
please share your experience
regards
ramachandran
Message 4 of 4
latest reply