Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lets learn from each other's expertise

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear All,

Hello,

Lets Learn from each other's expertise.
I am starting this thread where contributions from everybody is expected.
May it be the Champions of Baazee ERA OR the New Comers.
Helpful ebay Staff members too are requested to show their presence.

The purpose of this thread is to put forward your expertise / knowledge which you think would be helpful to other members.

It may be Tips .....which may help in Selling better.

It may be pointing out..... the best Courier Company for National Selling.

It may be the best email service available.

It may be something related to Computers, Windows, Anti-virus, Ad-ware, spy-ware.

It may be something which others shouldn't do .....unknowingly.

Anything which you think would be helpful to others.

Just don't think that a particular TIP is quite common ....there may be someone who might be benefitted out of that.

MY CONTRIBUTION

I am giving you a small TIP ......many of you must be aware of this. But I still feel that there may be few who are un-aware of this.....

For All those who are using Windows XP and find that the system takes too long to BOOT UP.
Also, when you shut down ....the system takes time.
This may be due to many Items place in the start up.
That is..... many icons placed at the right hand bottom........ near the clock.
Icons of skype, Blinking net connection, webshots, Anti-virus, Bit meter, fax, MSN messanger...etc etc..
This slows down the machine quite a lot.
There may be many, who have higher configuration with higher RAM, but still the TIP may be useful.

Just HIBERNATE the system while closing.
For this.... Click start
Click...Turn off Computer.
Press SHIFT.
The Standby button would change to Hibernate.
Keeping the shift pressed ...left click HIBERNATE.

This will save your current desktop state to your hard disk so that you can resume where you left off, than shuts down your computer.

HOPING TO SEE MORE TIPS ON THIS THREAD.

regards

IndConcepts

customer king signature 50x220

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 1 of 280
latest reply
279 REPLIES 279

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Parul,

Everybody is facing the similar problem.
Only few Sellers ask for cheque from PayPal.
Most of the funds from PayPal are being routed through various channels or utilised for purchasing goods from other Sellers.
Also, after getting the cheque from PayPal one cannot account for the money received because the exports are shown as Gifts ..... without following a proper procedure.

Neither PaisaPay nor PayPal issues FIRC required while exporting goods. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 241 of 280
latest reply

loonker
Community Member
If you eBay business is expanding you want to hire someone to help you with listings etc. But at the same time you do not want to share you eBay password with the person you have hired. How do you achieve this????

You can buy a fingerprint reader for Rs.1500/-. http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-DG2-00002-Fingerprint-Reader/dp/B0002WPSB2/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-2441616-6560706?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1175362340&sr=8-1
Using this you can program the fingerprint of the person whom you have hired. This way he can log into the eBay website using his fingerprint but will never know your password.

I have successfully used this device. If you have any questions feel free to write to me.

loonker
Message 242 of 280
latest reply

raymahasay
Community Member
Is Buying something that i've liked very much from eBay, as a NOVICE SELLER, like me, - a crime??
sincerely,
raymahasay
Message 243 of 280
latest reply

raymahasay
Community Member
Hi Umang!
am amazed to realise that how much, & i repeat, how much is there, for me to learn from you.
but, unfortunately, as a "NEW COMER", in eBay, i hardly get any time,to visit the Community Forum, to interract, from some AWSOME EXPERTS LIKE YOU.

i do hope, with your best wishes,i catch up things fast, & make myself more comfortable in eBay.

best wishes,

raymahasay.
Message 244 of 280
latest reply

raymahasay
Community Member
Hi Umang!
really, this HIBERNATE TIP is of immense help.

best wishes,
raymahasay : :8}
Message 245 of 280
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello Raymahasay,

Buying is FUN and SAFE on ebay ..... but selling on ebay is sometimes a nightmare.

ebay can never realise how much time, money, energy and hardwork is required to build up a business over here.

But .... many a times when a Seller needs HELP from ebay TEAM ..... we are directed to some SILLY Policies ..... and are conveyed their inability to help us.

I would suggest that one must go slow while selling on ebay .... otherwise one is definitely going to mess up things.

Raymahasay ..... it's great to see you on Community Boards ..... especially on this thread. .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 246 of 280
latest reply

rukshanahooda
Community Member
Hi Alll. 2 of my listings are just not visible in the painting category, & its past 3 days now...!!
the Item nos. are 190109062858
& 190109368584
What could be the reason for this????
Kindly help..Thank-U.
Have a nice day.
Message 247 of 280
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

The two listings are visible at my end......

FANTASTIC ORIGINAL ACRYLIC PAINTING BY RUKSHANA H+FRAME

ONE TREE ORIGINAL SEASCAPE BY RUKSHANA HOODA WITH FRAME .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 248 of 280
latest reply

rukshanahooda
Community Member
HAS EBAY decided to play hide & seek?
Yesterday i complained about these two Paintings,Item number: Item number: 190109368584 & 190109062858 now these are visible but the previous ones have vanished...
Item number: Item number: 190109368584 & 190109062858 are visible afer 72 hrs now but unfortunately
...Item nos. 190108770826 & 190108452864 are not visible now..Y have my two items vanished? Is there some rule that you can list only two & pay for 4????
Message 249 of 280
latest reply

Hi Umang Midha,
Indians should be ashamed the way they are treating M F Hussain.Do you think the painters of Ajanta caves were violating social norms??Buddhist monks were living there,if I am correct.
I do paint in my off time.You may see in my profile,the kind of paintings I do.Please tell me what you think of that.I shall wait for your reply.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
P.S.I am selling less but many of my items are showing up in google search.That proves i am moving in the right direction.
Message 250 of 280
latest reply