Community Awards - Announcing Winners!

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Community Members,

We take great pleasure in announcing the next eBay.in Community Award Winners.

While identifying the winners, we looked for eBay members who exhibit the eBay Values and make substantial contributions to the eBay Community. These contributions range from helping other eBay members on Discussion boards to providing suggestions and constructive feedback that is valued by the community and eBay.

More specifically, we looked at the number of posts the user has made, the regularity of posts, and the content of the posts for relevance and helpfulness.

We saw that there were many users actively helped each other and the quality of interaction was very high. We really appreciate your taking time out to help fellow eBayers and build the eBay India Community.

The Winners for this Quarter’s Community Awards are:

emailswarup
indconcepts
rishabh_iitk2001
sastaitshop
snrama

We will also like to thank the following members for their active contribution:

amitava123gems
interwings
posting.id.in

A special thanks to the following users for owning a thread for helping other users:

brand.deal
digidotonline
skyshopindia
thethirdi

We will like to thank all of you for your contributions to the eBay community and for helping make the eBay Community healthy and a fun place for all who visit eBay’s Community areas!

Thanks and Regards,
Sapana
Community Development Team
Message 1 of 22
latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I have also received the goft. Thanks to eBay and Sapana.

The medal is nice and the packing is superb. However, for me, the earlier gift of ebay star is better as it has my name incribed on it and its a better one for display. Anyway, very happy with the gift and shall try to win more in future. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 21 of 22
latest reply

kashmirsapphire
Community Member
sabko mubarak ho
special congratulations to thirdi.i had a nice dealing with him few months back.i hope he remember deepak from delhi.
Message 22 of 22
latest reply