cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

BUYER'S ROLL IN INDIAN CUSTOMS DEPT IN GLOBAL PURCHASE

tukai1
Community Member
i've won a non electronic toy item (a 3d view master set, 20USD + 15USD shipping charge) from ebay.com USA. the seller will complete all formalities in US customs dept. pl tell me whether i've any role in Indian customs dept. or i'll simply pay the amount thru' paypal and receive the product? what's the procedure of delivery?
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

fitvika
Community Member
Hi friedns i bought pendrive 10nos from china ( not through ebay) the person has mentoined in the packing as " GIFT SENDING TO A FRIEND ", now the parcel is in chennai customs and they told me to come in personal on coming tuesday, i need to know will they ask me to pay the fine and duty because i dont have IEC code or Invoice for the item. if i need to pay fine and duty what it will be for the cost of $115, aslo can i bargain with customs ? else it is bettert to ask deal a customs clearence agent with customs. Please do reply Thank you
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

sv239_in1
Community Member
Hello i bought a Video game console called Nintendo DS from Hong Kong and it was opened by Mumbai Customs,and then instead of video game console and when it reached me and i opened it they were books in Italian.What should i do?

Also when the parcel arrived it had Brown tape on it.
The video game console had no battery.
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

Hey friend i want to buy some electronics chips/breakout board from ebay.com can you give me your mail id or mobile no.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

I want to buy laptop from ebay.com and want to ship india the cost is around 1200$ how much i have to pay to customs duty and will it arrive at my home address
Message 24 of 24
latest reply