cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"REGISTERED AIRMAIL" service by india post.only for letters?

aashita012
Community Member
Hi,
is the registered airmail service only for letters or can small articles upto 500 gms be sent through it as well? the local post office says to send it thru Parcel post,but it is very expensive.has anybody used registered airmail service to send small articles outside India? wht is the packaging and documentation required?thanks!!
Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

It is not practically possible to get ADC NOC because process of getting this NOC is very time taking procedure it cost incurred many thousand and normal seller herbal product sell value is around Rs 200 to 500 . As per Indian post office act and issue guidance there is no clear about the sending herbal product though Registered mail is prohibited or not  prohibited so itโ€™s depend on your local post office officer he may accept or refuse to send you goods though Registered air mail. I have taken before very top level officer of Indian Post officer to clear what is real situation as per act but they did not clear.

Do not disappoint because thousand of Merchandise Product daily send by registered air mail weight below less than 2 kg. It is very common problem to many ebay product seller are facing problem with their post office. I am going to take this matter before PMO and other related ministry to issue notification to allow shipment  Merchandise Product though Registered air mail .  I request to all seller please send written application to allow such facility to PMO, Export ministry and Communication ministry.

I HOPE WE WILL GET SUCCESS. Best of Luck.

Message 41 of 50
latest reply

Yes i agree with you we need a solution its high time lets we all get together and fight for our justice

Message 42 of 50
latest reply

Hi. I want know how i can send hair oil in south america ? I already ask to many company for can send hair oil in another country but all say cant send liquid item. But have a person he always send hair oil but that person not say nothing about this. So please help me how i can send or to which company can send?
Message 43 of 50
latest reply

raggup0
Community Member
Is there is any site that clearly say we send all things upto 2 kg through registered airmail because my post office employees does not approve me to post through registered airmail they always said to use speed post as registered airmail is for letters and documents only pls help me to find the site where all are clearly mentuon about registered airmail
Message 44 of 50
latest reply

poddaashis
Community Member
Can anybody tell me if i send cheap stone jewellery through registered air mail , how can i show that as a export ? As a shipping document only post office reciept will work ? I hVe to give bill to post office also ?
Message 45 of 50
latest reply

Hi All,

I know this is an old thread and I am unable to find any info on this Registered AirMail service on the revamped India Post website. Is this service still available?

Are sellers still shipping items up to 2kg under Registered Airmail? If yes, what is the current rate for shipping 2Kg Registered Airmail to the US?

Message 46 of 50
latest reply

m94pok
Community Member
Please help.

I have a tracking number RM7033005**IN. I believe this to be registered mail. I can track on indiapost website but it has said the same thing since 18/03/2017. It's now 24/03/2017. Is registered mail tracked all the way or just whilst in India? It's coming from India to UK
Message 47 of 50
latest reply

hiee..I am Jasbir Kaur

I had sent small packet air from canada to India. but it has not reached to the destination yet. I am very worried. Please help me out with any solution. i went to the place from where i had posted and they said that it is not trackable.

Message 48 of 50
latest reply

please anyone help me for approve my ebay.com seller id
Message 49 of 50
latest reply

my whatsapo no is +918010774770
Message 50 of 50
latest reply