cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

"REGISTERED AIRMAIL" service by india post.only for letters?

aashita012
Community Member
Hi,
is the registered airmail service only for letters or can small articles upto 500 gms be sent through it as well? the local post office says to send it thru Parcel post,but it is very expensive.has anybody used registered airmail service to send small articles outside India? wht is the packaging and documentation required?thanks!!
Message 1 of 50
latest reply
49 REPLIES 49

2010ajinkya128
Community Member
Hi
i had sent a 500 gm parcel to a european country to my friend . it had chocolates. but the women at PO said that sending eatables is not allowed and if i still send it there are chances that the person i am sending it to will never get it .has anyone ever sent sweets abroad ? is it prohibited sending chocolates ?
Message 21 of 50
latest reply

best-buys-4-you
Community Member
This is BY FAR the best tracking for ALL international packages, shipped by any carrier and by any method (SpeedPost, Air Mail, Registered Mail, EMS, China Post, India Post, DHL, UPS, Royal Mail, TNT, FedEX and ALL the rest, including the US Postal Service)Be aware that some letters, packages, and parcels don't show up for at least a week from date of shipping:

http://www.17track.net/IndexEn.html
Message 22 of 50
latest reply

Can any one tell me, the delivery period of speed post and registered post to United states
Message 23 of 50
latest reply

shifali127
Community Member
hi
i had ordered a product from a seller on ebay. it has been around 2 months and i have still not received the parcel..the seller says that he sent the parcel through regular post via chinapostairmail so he does not have a tracking id...please friends tell me what do i do...i am from india
Message 24 of 50
latest reply

file a case against seller. shipping from china to India is really slow !
Message 25 of 50
latest reply

varietystore12
Community Member
Hi shifali,
Call customer care on 18002093229
Tell ur paisapay ID and problem they can solve it. i have registered with paisapay n ebay. now i m not getting from where can i list my things.
i have registered with paisapay n ebay. now i m not getting from where can i list my things.
Message 26 of 50
latest reply

dipika11
Community Member
Hi,
Came across your page when I was searching airmail option to send something from india to china. Do you now have the answers on how post office airmail works and what is the price they charge? Can you please help me.
Thanks,
D
Message 27 of 50
latest reply

HI,

I appreciate your helping nature by posts and replies to the people who needs help.

It would be very helpfull for me if you could share some of your experience selling international.

Myself i am a new ebay seller just started selling Fashion jewellery and Dress material in Ebay.in i would like to sell worldwide.

I dont have a shop or TIN or TAN no. i sell from my home.

I called DHL for international shipping they said i need TIN no. and isec code for selling international. is this really required for a ebay seller selling from home?

I hope india post is better solution for international shipping do they need any customs declaration/documentation before shipping.

Is there any other shipping agencies who can ship with tracking nos without any customs declaration please help

Awaiting your reply

Thanks,

Have a nice day

Srinivas

Message 28 of 50
latest reply

Hi friends
I am new to intl selling , from last 2 days I am trying to send 3 packages via registered airmail but the executive on the counter told me only letters or documents can be booked under registered airmail , he also made me talk to his senior who said they cannot book these packages under registered airmail just ask me to via registered parcel which is too expensive Rs.500 , my packages are very small weighs abot 150 grams only .

Let me know what can be done in this case ?

Rahul Mittal
Message 29 of 50
latest reply

Please help friends

Message 30 of 50
latest reply