cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

..PLEASE HELP ME............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pinu0123
Community Member
Hi,

This is Pinu, from INDIA. I am the manufacturer of jute handicraft products. I have got some order from U.S.A. So i would like to know that is there any way to sell my products through e-bay??? And is there any need of export license ??? Please anybody help me..

Thanks and regards
Pinu..
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Pinu0123

You can sell your products Internationally using eBay. Many Sellers have started getting orders from International Buyers once they chose to ship Internationally. While Creating your listing in the 'Sell your Item' form, you need to select the region where you are willing to ship, For example worldwide, Europe etc. Once you do that, your items will start appearing on other ebay International sites depending on the regions you had chosen to ship to.

For shipping the items to any country outside India, you will need an Import Export Code ( called IE code) which is issued by DGFT and can be obtained through a simple process. You should also get in touch with a good International courier company which will advise you on how to ship Internationally.

Happy Selling!
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ucanwinu
Community Member
where should one go to get a "Import Export Code ( called IE code)" in Delhi.
What are the formalities and how expansive it is to get one.

thanx in advance
sundeep
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

amarjitb2005@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear ucanwinu

You wanted to know
'where should one go to get a "Import Export Code ( called IE code)" in Delhi. What are the formalities and how expansive it is to get one'

You need to apply for an IE code with DGFT in Delhi. You will find all information on their website www.dgft.delhi.nic.in . They have made the process fairly simple and efficient and also accept an online application. I suppose it will take you less than a month to get your IE Code.

I hope this will help.

Regards
Amarjit

Thanks
Amar
Message 4 of 4
latest reply