International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Removal of two Boards

Hello Everybody, It's been great to see the increase in usage of the Community boards by our members to interact with each other, and with eBay. However, we have noticed that there are some boards that are not being used by our members, and we would ...

do i need to take sale tax number

Hi At present i do not have any form or sale tax number etc. If i sell any item and get money via cheque , credit card etc. Than how can i show this income in my income tax tax return file. do i need to take first sell tax number or do i need to crea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unique Item for sale

Dear Sir/Madam, This is Manish Patre. I am a regular surfer on ebay recently joined some 30 days back. I am an artist. I make caricatures. There are many people who like to make their caricatures to be made which they print on their business cards an...

Help on Using Community Boards

Hello Everybody, A warm welcome to the community discussion boards. Community boards are a great place where users come together and discuss various issues, both related and not related to eBay. In the process, they gain from each other’s knowledge, ...

Export licence for sellers

Hi Guys, I am new to selling and my uncle is in the business of making jewellery. I wish to earn by selling his "gold kadas (ladies)", costing, Rs. 40000/-. If my item sells outside India then do I need have to export licence. And is there any other ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

mandatory to obtain export import code

I wish to sale internationally through ebay. My query is: Is it necessary or mandatory to obtain export import code for selling books in foreign countries. My books are priced $10 only and I am a small publisher with no bulk order. I downloaded appli...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful