International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Urgent-How to refund from paypal account,as balance is auto withdrawn

Hello we are facing serious problem on issueing refund to our buyer who has paid to us via paypal, As per new rules paypal balance is auto withdrawn daily now any international trade takes 7-10 days for completion and after receipt if buyers want to ...

Postal Bill of Exports (PBE-I) for GST Refunds and Shipping International Orders received on eBay

Postal Bill of Exports PBE-I for GST Refunds for all international sellers on eBayFinally, on 14th June 2018, the government has implemented a method for e-commerce sellers shipping via IndiaPost, to realize their sales as exports. With this step, th...

Resolved! Export Invoice, Availing LUT, Availing ITC and other Major Issues Post GST

Hi eBay Team My name is Mustufa Baldiwala and I have been selling cross-border on eBay since April 2012 under the eBay ID: real.phoenixI have following concerns related to invoicing after implementation of GST.1. How to preprare in Invoice. Could you...

CUSTOM PROBLEM PLEASE HELP URGENT !

Hey, Can anyone help me out in clearing custom problem in fedex? I am in deep trouble right now and need some serious help from guys . Product : 5 Nokia 8800 Gold edition Paid : $2259 Custom Declared : $600 Details : Defective mobiles Problem in deta...