Selling on Korean Ebay

ktree4u
Community Member
Does anyone know how to sell goods on Korean Ebay site. I don't know the language at all and wondered do I list on the Korean site or can I do it through my international shipping target. Help! Thanks
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Selling on Korean Ebay

e-baykorean
Community Member
Korean eBay website is www.auction.co.kr in Korea. eBay acquired Auction.co.kr and adopted its name, instead of changing to eBay.co.kr; www.gmarket.co.kr is another big auction website in Korea. www.gmarket.co.kr has English shop but www.auction.co.kr looks like they only support korean in language. I have recently opened blog and community group for Korean eBayers for discussion and also eBay Korean Community website www.eBayKorean.com, if you have further questions let me know. Type in Korean under blog or group search for my eBay Korean Community blog or group.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Selling on Korean Ebay

runalaila_in1
Community Member
is english language an option ?

B O D Y - - J E W E L S!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Selling on Korean Ebay

edmmedmm
Community Member
If you want to display your item descriptions in more than one language, there's a site called LingoTip (www.lingotip.com), which uses human translators to translate for you and then gives you a widget to paste in your description.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply