International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Transport Service

Hello, I want to know how I can give(Diamonds Jewellery) deliver mu product to international buyers From INDIA. There is any rules or which courrier service can provide this system. Thank U

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling on Korean Ebay

Does anyone know how to sell goods on Korean Ebay site. I don't know the language at all and wondered do I list on the Korean site or can I do it through my international shipping target. Help! Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receive Payments to Sri Lanka

Hi All, Hope some one help me for my problem ! I am started selling my stuff through eBay and notice that there is no way to getting payments to Sri Lanka? Pay Pal only support to send payments but not to receive. Can any one recommend a eBay support...

BEWARE OF FRAUD BY SELLER Prince37_in1

Dear Buyers and Sellers, I have had the worst experience on ebay and would love to get your advice. Seller prince37_in1 listed an item as an "original M.F.Husain painting". He told all the buyers that he had an "original certificate of authenticity f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

India Post Revises Rates

Hello, India Post has revised rates from Sept. 1, 2008 for Books and Periodicas to be sent to foreign countries. See the link http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Foreign_Postage_Rates.htm But it is shame on Post Offices, that they have not updated their comp...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Car DVD is hot?

enjoy yourself in yur car Super Sound Car Audio +Video System -4X52W Output- CS0002 Car stereo control box is the main body of an in car AV (audio and video) system, the major function is to play the audio act as the DVD player of home theater. The b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful