Problem with international package

vzilla912
Community Member
Hi i bought a pair of shoes from a seller in Korea.He shipped the item through international parcel tracking no.:
CP100719421KR
Its been more than a week since the tracking status is showing.
13:04 26-Jan-2010Departure from outward office of exchange INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE
Dispatch number : 17
Handed over to Air carrier INCHEON

I seek advices from various and some says the package could have reach India in custom but the site is not updating.
When i called Indian customs,provided them the tracking no. and they say they cant find any item.They told me to check the tracking no if its start with EE instead of CP.But when i track on track and trace the tracking no work just fine.
I want to know that only when the item reaches Indian Customs then will updated it in their data then they will be able to find the item till then even if the item is trackable on tracking site but it wont show in their systems?
Regards
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

malwastorechd
Community Member
Hi.

Your package has reached India and has been sent to domestic location. You can get a update from the following link.

http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipswebtracking/

Current update is as follows

ITEM n° CP100719421KR new search
Local Date and Time Country Location Event Type Extra Information
1/29/2010 2:33:00 PM INDIA DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Receive item at office of exchange (Inb)
1/29/2010 4:54:00 PM INDIA DELHI FOREIGN POST OFFICE Send item to domestic location (Inb)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

vzilla912
Community Member
Hi malwastorechd
Thank you so much for the very useful information.
Do you know if have any idea what it meant by :" Send item to domestic location (Inb)"? the item will be sent to Mumbai customs or it will be sent to post office?
Thank you so much
Message 3 of 3
latest reply