International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Queries related to India Post

Hi, I have a few doubts related to the shipments made from the Post Office and I would appreciate your responses for this: 1. While sending the items via Registered Airmail, the online tracking facility is not available. But is it possible to trace t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Problem with international package

Hi i bought a pair of shoes from a seller in Korea.He shipped the item through international parcel tracking no.: CP100719421KR Its been more than a week since the tracking status is showing. 13:04 26-Jan-2010Departure from outward office of exchange...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Used iphone

Dear All, I want to buy a used iphone from ebay.com, USA. Can anybody tell me how much custom duty I will need to pay? for e.g. If the phone cost is $200 then how much will I pay till the item received at door.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

buying an iphone from the usa ebay

can anyone please tell me if its possible for us to buy an iphone from the ebay usa website and can get it imported to india ? if possible then does anyone know the workaround for customs and duties ? do we have to show them anything ? or pay ? or im...

ILF issues not yet solved

Dear Sir/Madam, Shop items listed with ILF is still not visible at ebay.co.uk . This is an old issue.If this problem is not solved,I dont understand why sellers will be motivated to use upgrades that dont work. Your kind and sympathetic attention is ...

How to send laptop to India?

I have never sold anything on ebay to India before. Can somebody who has please tell me what customs forms I need to fill out, and how to do so? Any other information would be greatly appreciated too! Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful