cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Paypal has stopped the electronic transfer.

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
Dear all, today i have received a mail from paypal stating that they are withdrawing the electronic service from India. Now we can only withdraw from cheque and they will not charge 5$ fee for it. But the only worry is that it takes near a month for bank to credit the money in our bank account. Well whats your say on this.
Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

I love India and I love Indian democracy. Is there anyone who is with me?
Message 31 of 33
latest reply

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
Good news to all...Electronic transfer is back...! I just received mail from paypal.:-) well was it a strategy of paypal to stop the service and again reopen it in 2 days to gain some kind of respect which they have lost or really it was ao issue...Well what ever it was at the end of the day we are happy and that what matters..... enjoy...:-)
Message 32 of 33
latest reply

kvsuperstore
Community Member
Paypal electronic withdrawal is back ! Happy for all of us. But we have to decide whether we really want to be an economic superpower or be a puny player in the international market. We have to make a final decision now and do the necessary changes in our economic and forex policies. People should be free to trade in foreign currency if at all we have any pretensions to being an economic superpower.
Message 33 of 33
latest reply