cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

why my amount debited for some other account on ebay , why my account is linked to him,

i recently got a message -your account has been debited for some other account of some seller on ebay , as ebay has linked his account to mine , i also mailed ebay to block his account,if he cant pay his fees, i searched and found him as same city busines rival,will community help to get my money back.?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

why my amount debited for some other account on ebay , why my account is linked to him,

Welcome to the "Cheated by Paisapay " club !!!!

I have been given the same treatment by paisapay....

I got a mail on 23rd Jan saying that Rs 3877 or so has been debited from your remittance due to the negative balance of user id :Pxxx-Bxx"

Seller Support says still that Inactive deadbeat moron's account is linked to my account and asking me to write paisapaycod@ebay.com....

I have written more than 5 emails in the last 7 days to every body under the earth in ebay..

customer support meekily replying after 5 days ..."write to buappeals@ebay.com"

This is like being pick pocketed in a crowded bus or high way robbery...

No reply on how another a/c is linked to mine???.

Paisapay KYC in ebay.in  is more looking like a Joke...

Iam extremely happy & in execellent terms with all departments in ebay 

1)Powership Team 

2)Team that handles FVF fees refunds every month 

3) account manager for promoting any daily deals

4) Trust & safety for any claims against me 

But all of these good guys are helpless when a Recovery team in paisapay picks my pocket and says Iam not Paylessindia but also some other deadbeat !!

It is not a matter of Rs 3800+ but matter of Trust in ebay systems & no investigation /call ..

Just debit the sucker's account first and then we will see attitude!!!!!! un acceptable...Smiley Mad

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

same has happened to me , mailed at all places they told, even i found out that persons other active accounts nd told ebay , but my money never came back.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply