what is trying ebay

ganeshimpex
Community Member
hello

i am seller on ebay. If you want us to leave ebay than please tell us we will happy to leave.. but please do not charge us the charges which we never in single day to charge to policy voilation
1." Seller Non-Performance"
2."Shill Bidding"

kindly justify or if you could not than please tell us you want us to leave from ebay it will be acceptable rather you charges us those without explain and same thing which we did not do.. we got lots of offer in dealing beyond ebay..on which we reacted as No as voliation of rules we follow each rules and this what we get in return. It is better to voilate than getting this kind of voilation.

1.> reason we did not know we asked for it but did not got the response

2.> i think my executive just log in to one of buyer laptop the day of delivery. and we get this warning is genrated. is it voilation if we login in from buyer pc i think not...

amd even i know ebay did not going to response on this...

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

what is trying ebay

ganeshimpex
Community Member
because of ebay stupidity in work... we cannot able to upload any product on auction.They system are so stupid and even there people are the buyer varun_jain1983 is a buyer since from baazee he purchase usually lots of stuff through ebay or even to us also on day of delivery there is some payment problem so our executive log in and told him see this your total amount and etc. and he made bid yesterday and today executive log in after that ebay send us the shell bidiing did they have a proof we bid on that item. if don't than do not voilate your own terms and condition.

there whole system is genrated to tourcher only seller. there is loss of 14 days business did stupid ebay will pay for it or what... without knowing the truth how can you claim we false bid.. if the item is not going on expected price there is option end listing without bidder which we opted.

need explaination from ebay... on what ground of proof you remove our power just for log in or for bid from the same computer at same time.

no regards to ebay

ganeshimpex
Message 2 of 2
latest reply