cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

valentine gift not recieved, customer care exec not of help

atuxing
Community Member
I had made a purchase eligible for valentines gift on feb 10th(PaisaPay ID 26256520128). as i didnt receive the gift i wrote to customer care on march 28th. Customer care executive responded that i have to update my registered address.
my registered address is same as my shipping address, on which i have recieved almost 10 items through courier from ebay. i conveyed to the executive that almost all courier services operate near my area , and also told that they may have to mention that the package will be picked up by me(if needed) from couriers office at my nearby city(Trichur city). i also told him he can sent the package by speedpost if he refuse to trust me on courier service to my address( at which i recieved more than 10 items from ebay).
The problem now is even after several correspondences the executive just keeps telling me to update my address and is not considering the details i have put in front of him. i am feeling completely lost as i cant update my perfectly courierable address to somebody's address for the sake of satisfying somebody.
I feel totally lost on the matter as, so far my mails and time has fallen on deaf ears.
you can verify from my paisapay details the packages shipped to me from ebay -- my address and the couriers used .its really painful to see that ebay customer care cant take care of such a trivial matter.
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

amitesha
Community Member
even till date i am waiting for my valentines gift (2 gb pen drive). i have written numerous mails got assurances but stll waiting for the gift.....
Message 11 of 18
latest reply

prithvi.singh
Community Member
Join facebook at ebay and post your problems issues there if you need solution
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Customer care people confirmed to indicate procedure for replacing defective valentine gift, but no response till date although 15 days had already been passed.
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

armaan_rehman
Community Member
hi dear member and eBay team
i have written and many mails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com incs webhelp etc

but ** I THINK THEY DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THERE OWN POLICY THEY ALWAYS ONE SAME MAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN
I THINK EBAY DOESN'T PROVIDE FULL TRAINING AND THEY RARELY REPLY TO MAIL WITH 7 DAYS MOST OF THE TIME THEY REPLY AFTER 7 DAYS AND ONLY THEY WRITE A LOST OF GYAN WHICH ANY SELLERS CAN GIVE..THEY NEVER SOLVE A QUERY BUT THEY THEY THEMSELVES GENERATE QUERY***

ONE TIME THEY HAVE ACCEPTED THERE MISTAKE TEHN ALSO THEY HAVE BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT SAYING THAT WE CANT DO ANY THING AND THEY SAY TEM SELVES TRUST AND SAFETY TEAM ***
I WILL JOIN FACE BOOK AND WILL WRITE ALL THING ABIUT EBAY BECOZ THEY RULE SELLERS BECOZ THEY HAVE SELLERS MONEY WITH THEM PAISAPAY TEAM WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT REALITY THEY ALWAYS FAVOR A BUYER AFTER SENDING POD ALSO
I THINK ALL BUYER ARE HAVING RELATION SHIP WITH PAISAPAY TEAM THAT'S Y THEY CANT PUT REFUND ON HOLD AFTER GETTING POD ALSO***

THANKS HOPE EBAY TEAM WILL LISTEN THE CALL WHICH PAISAPAY TEAM DO THEY TALK LIKE THAT WE THERE EMPLOYEES AND THEY ARE PAYING US..
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

pratikl
Community Member
hi my paisa pay id is 26222881756 purchase on 03rd feb 2010, and valentine gift still not received and i have raised the complaint calling customer care around 9 times in 4 months but no resolution was given to me. and i am really sick now of waiting, i just request you all to post your paisa pay id and your complaint, and i myself will go to the consumer court and make sure i present all the complaints of all ebay users.

Thank you
Pratik Lalwani
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

sreelal_u
Community Member
I also did not get the same even after writing complaint adn following up with customer care for more than 3 months .. This Bull shit e-bay has cheated us ..
paisa pay ID:- 26267236688, with Gift voucher :- WELUVYOU01
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

rohbugs
Community Member
Even I have not received the valentine promotions gift. I have contacted Ebay on several occasions and their customer service is way below the standards of even a domestic call center. I had opted for chat support though. The only reply I receive from them for the past 2 months is that the issue has been escalated and that they will contact me.......I don't know when they will contact me.

Look at the chat script below.......the chat was escalated to the supervisor and probably he had not gone through the training and was made a supervisor with some reference.

3:31:50 PM rohbugs
I need to know the reason.
3:31:56 PM rohbugs
The chat contains all details
3:32:19 PM rohbugs
let me know how much time do I have to wait for you to read this
3:32:22 PM rohbugs
?????
3:33:20 PM Sunny M.
Please be with me
3:33:33 PM rohbugs
I am with you.....waiting for your answer.
3:33:45 PM Sunny M.
Thank you
3:36:10 PM Sunny M.
Please be with me while I transfer my chat to my supervisor
3:36:36 PM rohbugs
ok
3:36:50 PM System
You are being transferred to another Agent. Please stand by...
Sunny M. has left this session!
Pranay has joined this session!
Connected with Pranay
3:37:07 PM rohbugs
Yes.....Mr. Supervisor
3:37:08 PM Pranay
Hello, welcome to eBay Live Chat! My name is Pranay. How may I help you today?
3:37:20 PM rohbugs
Can you read the chat script
3:37:22 PM rohbugs
?????
3:37:50 PM Pranay
Yes let me go through it .
3:37:54 PM rohbugs
sure
3:40:46 PM rohbugs
Are you with me???
3:41:55 PM Pranay
Yes.
3:42:14 PM rohbugs
So what is the status? I have not received any call from ebay?
3:42:15 PM Pranay
I am checking the details.
3:42:40 PM Pranay
Please be on line.
3:43:19 PM rohbugs
ok
3:47:22 PM rohbugs
waiting......
3:48:15 PM Pranay
I see that we would require another 2 days to get the revert from the promotions team .
3:48:31 PM rohbugs
That's great.
3:48:50 PM rohbugs
Do the promotions team actually work?
3:48:57 PM rohbugs
I was told that they will call me
3:49:11 PM rohbugs
you say they will revert to you.
3:50:04 PM rohbugs
So when am I getting an update?
3:51:23 PM rohbugs
Are you there????
3:52:25 PM rohbugs
hello.......

I had to keep on saying that I was waiting and they never give time frame on how much we have to wait.......Anyways, I am waiting since Feb 2010......let's see how much they can degrade themselves.
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

gahuja27
Community Member
I bought an Olympus Digital Camera. What I got was used and defective. Ebay rejected my refund claim and did not even inform me. I have sent several emails to inrswebhelp@ebay.com they do not even bother to reply.
Message 18 of 18
latest reply