refund againgt fraud

rajeshkundi
Community Member
the e-bay hasn't resolved my issue regarding cheatind done with me for rs 18000 thousand approx
recieved message once only
nothing practicly has been done
very poor communication from e bay
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

refund againgt fraud

r_r_singhal
Community Member
Ebay dont pay to the Seller. He cheated me with sending Fake item.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

refund againgt fraud

shankarsarkar18
Community Member
Something happened with me. we should take action against ebay.in.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

refund againgt fraud

samstreasures67
Community Member
Hi,
Yes this has been a nagging problem of both ebay and Paisapay. I had a similar problem recently. A crook with a ebay id satyendra_ac1 had bid on my auction and decided to have the item as well as get a refund from ebay. As usual ebay always supports buyers in such situations. The item was sent through speed post and saw it was delivered when tracked through the India post website. The buyer said at first that he did not receive the packet and when queried said that he did receive it but there was nothing inside. Ebay's ridiculous idea of asking sellers of a POD doesn't help the sellers either. what more proof does one require when the official India post website says it was delivered ? I also buy regularly on ebay but never had such attitude (my feedback says it all). These type of buyers are spoiling the ebay community. Beware this guy has another id satyendra_new11. The most disappointing part was that ebay trusted this crook's word with a feedback of just 1 against mine with a feedback of more than 900. This is how ebay pay you back 😞
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

refund againgt fraud

Only some indian buyers do this.
Poor guys. They want the item but do not like to pay.
That is why this drama they play.
I say 'some'.
Most indian buyers are good.
Some are poor people and will play all kind of tricks.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply