AND THRUSDAY AS 29TH WAS WEDNESDAY IMMEDIATE I HAD CALL TO EBAY PERSON TO

HOLD THE AMOUNT

SIR THE SELLER HAD HACKED MY EBAY ACCOUNT AND EVEN MY MAIL ACCOUNT AND

GIVEN THE CONFORMATION HE HAD CHANGED MY ID AND MY PASSWORD OF MY EBAY ID

AND MY PASSWORD

PLEASE TAKE THE ACTION AGAINST IT

I CANT ABLE TO MAIL FROM MY REGISTERED MAIL ID AS IT IS HACKED BY SELLER SIR

SIR I AM MAILING YOU ALL THE DETAIL

USER NAME WAS : NET_BUY_SELL_123 (EARLIER I DONT KNOW THE NEW ID AS HACKED AND CHANGED)

THE SELLER NAME ID IS :SHIVANGI.DUBEY

PAISA PAY ID IS: 32033169568

ITEM NUMBER IS :300770392409

SIR AS IMMEDIATE I HAD GIVEN A CALL AFTER THIS HACKED I HOPE YOU HAD HOLD THE PAISA PAY PAYMENT(IT WAS ON WEDNESDAY 10.00)

SIR PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM AS I AM CONTINUOUS FOLLOWING THE EBAY PERSON I AM CONTINUOUSLY COMMUNICATE 45 MINUTES

SIR IT IS A MATTER OF 20500 SIR HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM SIR

PLEASE SOLVE THE ISSUE

MY NAME SUNIL PANJWANI

CONTACT NUMBER IS 9422058480 AND 08446686657

PLEASE PLEASE CALL SIR
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

please help as account it hacked

free20gm
Community Member
Hi sir,
i hav bought a laptop item no: 261099676749 from the member id:suhasreddy1975 on 21 september 2012 using paisapay ID:32203561201.The seller contact me via gmail and ask me my personal information like my parents name, address , DOB ,Phone numbers.He told me that these informations are needed for warranty transfer.With these informations he hacked into my ebay and my linked email accounts.He retrived my password and change the 'order status' of the particular item i just bought to "item received" .The item is shipped on 22 september 2012 and it has been delivered within 30 minutes (22 september 2012) which is not possible. And the tracking no given by the seller of courier "DTDC" with airway bill number "B10867565" is not traceable and doesn't exist.For the same cause i have filed a verbal complain in customer support.tehy have noticfied with me a confirmation mail that my comlain have been registered and being processed by the support panel.some of the queries i still have and want to ask are :
1. How to change the order status to Not recieved ?
2. i would strictly demand for the order to be kept in halt and the money should not be transfered to the seller as i have stated , i have ben scammed.
3. i would like to recieve some more details regarding my case filed,as i want to know how my case is being processed and whether the required steps are taken.

With Regards
ebay user ID: free20gm
Message 2 of 2
latest reply